Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There may very well be something wrong with our center display, as the menus look like nothing in the owner’s manual when you press the “menu” button. But, for the life of me, I cannot find where to change the lane change thing from 3 blinks to five. I love the blind spot appearing in the dash and am surprised it is so very clear, but three clicks is hardly enough time to look from the windshield to the dash and focus on the image there.

·
Registered
507 Posts
What Trim level and options. As to warnings there are settings BSW has a Normal and Late as well as a volume settings starting chapter 5 page 80. Limited and SEL with drivers package have more settings and can set some or all from AV display

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What Trim level and options. As to warnings there are settings BSW has a Normal and Late as well as a volume settings starting chapter 5 page 80. Limited and SEL with drivers package have more settings and can set some or all from AV display
2020 Limited

·
Registered
71 Posts
There may very well be something wrong with our center display, as the menus look like nothing in the owner’s manual when you press the “menu” button. But, for the life of me, I cannot find where to change the lane change thing from 3 blinks to five. I love the blind spot appearing in the dash and am surprised it is so very clear, but three clicks is hardly enough time to look from the windshield to the dash and focus on the image there.
On the infotainment screen go into Setup->Vehicle->Lights->One Touch Turn Signal->Here you can select 3,5, or 7 flashes. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Are you looking for blinks for Turn signal or BSW? I turned off altogether the Blinking without the actual turn signal stalk being left up or down. I hated the one touch blink thing altogether.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts