Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone at North California who was able to buy Palisade with MSRP + taxes and fees?
I visited two dealers during this labor day weekend. Each one has +2k or +3k markup (above MSRP) both didn't agree to sell with MSRP! So I called a 3rd local dealer and they said for limited AWD the markup is of 4k!! so I didn't buy it and was planning to go next weekend to get the Honda pilot who offered me large MSRP discount.

how did you get Palisade AWD with MSRP? Thanks for any hint as I still prefer the palisade but I don't want to pay anything more than MSRP, Cheers,

·
Registered
8 Posts
shop nationally to midwest if you are looking limited awd. You probably can up to 2k below msrp depending on what rebates you qualify

·
Registered
179 Posts
Anyone at North California who was able to buy Palisade with MSRP + taxes and fees?
I visited two dealers during this labor day weekend. Each one has +2k or +3k markup (above MSRP) both didn't agree to sell with MSRP! So I called a 3rd local dealer and they said for limited AWD the markup is of 4k!! so I didn't buy it and was planning to go next weekend to get the Honda pilot who offered me large MSRP discount.

how did you get Palisade AWD with MSRP? Thanks for any hint as I still prefer the palisade but I don't want to pay anything more than MSRP, Cheers,
You can have a dealer bring one in from different location, But will pay $.90 to $1.00 per mile to have it transported to you. That's if you can find what you want.
Before you buy the Pilot, Go check out the VW Atlas. Big discounts, features Pilot doesn't have, only miss for Atlas is NO heads up display, and fuel economy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can have a dealer bring one in from different location, But will pay $.90 to $1.00 per mile to have it transported to you. That's if you can find what you want.
Before you buy the Pilot, Go check out the VW Atlas. Big discounts, features Pilot doesn't have, only miss for Atlas is NO heads up display, and fuel economy
Thanks Gene. I called another dealer which is ~110 miles away. they agreed about the MSRP (without any discount or markup). It seems this is good enough for this area at this time due to the high demand!
I honestly liked how the Palisade, Pilot and CX9 drove. but I felt the Atlas was little too large during test drive,

·
Registered
179 Posts
If anyone here is willing to wait longer, end of year deals might happen. You just have to be quick.
Maybe they will do a mid year update, like they seem to do with all the other first year cars.
Hey Hyundai hope you are watching! Include power folding, auto dimming mirrors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts