Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else notice the loud knocking noise on their palisades? took car to dealer 3 times they said its normal on this engine
currently waiting on Hyundai case to be set up, also have light issues they are not focused had bulb replaced here is a link to what my car sounds like

any suggestions

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone else notice the loud knocking noise on their palisades? took car to dealer 3 times they said its normal on this engine
currently waiting on Hyundai case to be set up, also have light issues they are not focused had bulb replaced here is a link to what my car sounds like

any suggestions
Yes, I have a Limited & at idle it sounds like a diesel.

·
Registered
13 Posts
All Direct injection engines sound like this. Something to do with fuel injectors pumping gas directly into the cylinder compared to old port injection engines that ran more quietly.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All Direct injection engines sound like this. Something to do with fuel injectors pumping gas directly into the cylinder compared to old port injection engines that ran more quietly.
i have a side by side same car comparison and mine by far is louder i just wanted some guidence/asurance i wasn't goin crai

1 - 7 of 7 Posts