Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perhaps it's just me, but while test driving a number of vehicles comparable to the Palisade, I kept encountering awkward pressure points on my right knee and thigh.

I'm 5"11, 220 lbs, and my normal driving position is to keep my right pedal leg at an outward angle with my knee or just below my knee resting on the center console.

This was very comfortable on my soon to be traded 2018 Nissan Murano, but was horrible on the Kia Telluride and Toyota Pathfinder. The Palisade is better, bit still causing unwelcome pressure.

Am I in the minority of people who drive in this position? Any ideas on materials or upgrades I could put on the inside of the center console to make it more comfortable?

·
Super Moderator
557 Posts
I was going to buy a Telluride but the left outboard part of my knee just was not comfortable resting on center console and i did a measurement and the center console was a 1/2 IN. wider than the Palisade but i have gotten use to the Palisade and don't even think about anymore . I am 6'5" an now very comfortable with the Palisade also maybe there is a good upholstery shop in your area that can do it right.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts