Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered the Palisade 2nd row armrest Organizer as well as the cushion for the bottom part with tray. Saw it on the Korean website and made contact through Amazon after receiving the bottom organizer. They provided a link on Amazon for payment. The bottom part with tray that I received fits well and the beige matches the beige in my Calligraphy. Product Black Sleeve Comfort Screenshot
Will post photos once received.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just ordered the Palisade 2nd row armrest Organizer as well as the cushion for the bottom part with tray. Saw it on the Korean website and made contact through Amazon after receiving the bottom organizer. They provided a link on Amazon for payment. The bottom part with tray that I received fits well and the beige matches the beige in my Calligraphy. View attachment 5186 Will post photos once received.
Can u post the link? How much u pay for it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the infor. How much u pay for the bottom organizer?
I think it was $68 with international shipping included. Bought it when it got relisted on KMMOTORS store on Amazon. It's important to note that the one on Amazon has a removable tray on top plus a sliding tray underneath. The one pictured above has a cushion instead, which I think also attaches with velcro. The folks at KMMOTORS very generously offered to include the cushion (in beige) at no charge since I had already purchased the bottom part. It's interesting how the top part slides onto the armrests and is then able to be raised as the armrests are raised. Again, bought purely off the photos and will post photos and review once received.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for posting this - it looks like a useful add-on. I took a look on Amazon and can't find it. I see it on there website but it looks like it is sold out?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for posting this - it looks like a useful add-on. I took a look on Amazon and can't find it. I see it on there website but it looks like it is sold out?
I know. I kept checking and eventually it was available and I purchased immediately. I don't have a direct link for the top part since I contacted them through Amazon by using the Amazon Marketplace link.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I went ahead and ordered the rear floor console (without the cushion), the upper armrest, as well as the door kick guards.....I will post pics once they arrive and are installed...

I showed my 15 year daughter the middle seat and the first thing she said was - there is no seat belt for the middle seat - that wont work! Wow - smart kid :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts