Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

141 - 145 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Only annoyance is after the update they sorted my Sirius/XM channels in numerical order. Who in the world thought it would be a good idea to override the order of my stations and sort them by channel number? Strange.
I thought the exact same thing.. and not even give an option to sort them the way we like.. makes no sense..

·
Registered
728 Posts
I'll give Hyundai the benefit of the doubt that trying to resize Apple CarPlay on the fly is problematic.
I think the infotainment system has to tell CarPlay its resolution when the phone is plugged in and CarPlay starts up. I don't think changing it on the fly is supported by CarPlay. But I'm not an expert so I could be wrong.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Something to note I just saw with the latest update.. you can no longer sort your radio station favorites. It now defaults to lowest to highest station number. Not a big deal generally but it does really mess up the record feature of the radio because you cant choose which stations will allow you to record since it defaults to the first 10 or so (not sure how many). If you want your favorites to have the rewind song feature, you have to remove stations with lower numbers so that your higher number stations are able to fit in the first 10 slots.
I just installed the update few days ago and didn't really pay attention to the presets until today. So now its "favorites" and like you said puts them in order of channel number and there is no way to adjust the order.

OK, this is not a huge deal but why? I am just curious what logic or reasoning someone from the development team uses to make this sort of change. I used to have about 5 SiriusXM stations out of hundreds that I listen to mostly and then about 15 others that I listen to some time. So when the top 5 are ordered the way I like I can easy go from 1-5 and vise versa. Now since its based on channel numbers, what I had as #1 maybe CH 1 but then #2 is CH 100 so to get from what previously used to be 1 and 2 I have to go through all the others...

There needs to be a feature to add a rank to favorites...unless there is some feature that auto-ranks it based on the ones you listen to the most.

141 - 145 of 145 Posts