Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a bit of debate as to whether to get a Limited or SEL with upgrades and then a debate over what color I wanted, I finally bought my Palisade over the weekend! Got a Rainforest in Limited with AWD and it is gorgeous! I live in snowy MN, so the AWD was a must. So happy right now!

·
Registered
32 Posts
After a bit of debate as to whether to get a Limited or SEL with upgrades and then a debate over what color I wanted, I finally bought my Palisade over the weekend! Got a Rainforest in Limited with AWD and it is gorgeous! I live in snowy MN, so the AWD was a must. So happy right now!
Congrats. Pics would be nice.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Do you have any information on this $500 post-sale rebate from bonus drive? I have not heard of it. Thanks.
Bonus Drive is an affiliate company that provides a rebate from Hyundai. Normally, you have to qualify through an employer, etc, however, if you don't, you can apply through Allstate insurance. They specifically state you do not have to be a member to apply. So you fill the form out, and in 8-12 weeks, a check for $500 shows up in the mail.

allstate.bonusdrive.com

·
Registered
20 Posts
Oh yes, we did get a notice about it from Allstate and have qualified. I was not familiar with the term Bonus Drive. It was a fun surprise to get it. Thanks for your reply!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Bonus Drive is an affiliate company that provides a rebate from Hyundai. Normally, you have to qualify through an employer, etc, however, if you don't, you can apply through Allstate insurance. They specifically state you do not have to be a member to apply. So you fill the form out, and in 8-12 weeks, a check for $500 shows up in the mail.

allstate.bonusdrive.com
I guess I'm a little too late. Purchased mine back in August. 😢

·
Registered
1 Posts
We bought ours in late November 2019 and we actually got the $500 check yesterday. Thanks to whomever on the site turned me on to that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts