Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Already in love with it, Hyper white exterior and beige interior. A very pleasing look. got it at Earnhardt Hyundai here in Scottsdale,Az.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Already in love with it, Hyper white exterior and beige interior. A very pleasing look. got it at Earnhardt Hyundai here in Scottsdale,Az.
great news....I like that combination a lot....have you had it on a highway to evaluate wind noise?...hope yours doesn't have any problems...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great news....I like that combination a lot....have you had it on a highway to evaluate wind noise?...hope yours doesn't have any problems...
Haven't done the wind noise check yet but very quiet in my first drive home from dealer.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congratulations on your purchase !
Thank you Jetech I must admit I'm a bit intimidated by all the tech stuff, menu choices, etc. Believe it or not , due to being a low tech guy (77 years old) I won't be doing Blue Link, Blue tooth, etc!!! I won't even do the universal garage door opener due to safety concerns because the car will stay outdoors and I figure if a bad guy ever got into the car he could then get into garage and house, etc. Bet most people don't even think like that right?

Thx again for the congrats note.
BTW does this forum tell us where evreyone lives as do other car forums?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thank you Jetech I must admit I'm a bit intimidated by all the tech stuff, menu choices, etc. Believe it or not , due to being a low tech guy (77 years old) I won't be doing Blue Link, Blue tooth, etc!!! I won't even do the universal garage door opener due to safety concerns because the car will stay outdoors and I figure if a bad guy ever got into the car he could then get into garage and house, etc. Bet most people don't even think like that right?

Thx again for the congrats note.
BTW does this forum tell us where evreyone lives as do other car forums?
Your garage door has a lock switch located on the wall control panel that turns off the receiver on the opener so no bad guys can't open the the garage door.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Really, I didn't know that thx. However, after 36 years in this house and my doing it like this, I'll probably use my same procedure where I simply go into the house from the front door, but thx for that info, I appreciate it.

·
Super Moderator
996 Posts
Something else to think about, my Palisade hasn't arrived yet, Hope it works like my Genesis.
A thief would not have the key fob. So open your vehicle put the key fob far away from the car,
or back in the house. Get in and try to work the garage door opener buttons.
My Genesis will not work unless the car is running.
Since yours isn't set up yet, maybe someone will confirm that is the case with palisade also

·
Registered
90 Posts
No, that isn’t the case with the Palisade. Our Genesis is like that and it’s the first and only car we’ve had that was like that. It’s an obvious security issue that nobody seems to pay any attention to. Inconvenient, but secure.

·
Super Moderator
996 Posts
No, that isn’t the case with the Palisade. Our Genesis is like that and it’s the first and only car we’ve had that was like that. It’s an obvious security issue that nobody seems to pay any attention to. Inconvenient, but secure.
Thanks for letting us know

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am curious as to whether the Palisades just now being delivered still have the wind noise problems......selfish on my part, because I hope to receive mine soon, and hope they have fixed it.....have you had a chance to run it on a highway yet?.....thanks...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts