Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Palisade SEL Moonlight Cloud
25 Posts
Get the full sized tray for your center console. I bought a tiny LED USB plug for in there so I could see stuff when I reach in.

I replaced the license plate lights with LEDs.

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD Rainforest/Black
14 Posts
Get the full sized tray for your center console. I bought a tiny LED USB plug for in there so I could see stuff when I reach in.

You have a link to the license plate LEDs with instructions?

·
Registered
2021 Palisade SEL Moonlight Cloud
25 Posts
You have a link to the license plate LEDs with instructions?
I got Sylvania 194 bulbs but there are definitely cheaper ones out there. I just feel this is kind of one of the most important bulbs to avoid Mr. Police Officer.

Instructions are 7-66 of manual. I will add that the LEDs are polarized so you have to make sure you put the red dot side of bulb with positive cable (non black) when inserting. Turn on lights before putting it all back together so you know you put it correct way (and lighting up), If not, shut off and reverse bulb.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Hmmmm, this seems very smart! Is it just a simple USB LED strip?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hmmmm, this seems very smart! Is it just a simple USB LED strip?

Can you please post link for full size tray? I need more accessible storage and hope this tray will help. The center console is so deep I don’t dare to put anything there I need to grab while driving. Hoping to a solution for things like sunglasses, keys, pens, change, tissues, etc.

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD Rainforest/Black
14 Posts
Can you please post link for full size tray? I need more accessible storage and hope this tray will help. The center console is so deep I don’t dare to put anything there I need to grab while driving. Hoping to a solution for things like sunglasses, keys, pens, change, tissues, etc.
several on Amazon, but not many reviews:
Salusy for 2021 2020 Hyundai Palisade Accessories,Center Console Organizer Storage Box Compatible for Hyundai Palisade 2020 2021
by Salusy Auto Parts
Learn more: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WXYRBX/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_M5SG0P05FW4NCB1YVWE8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I might buy this in the next couple weeks...

·
Registered
85 Posts
When you put the new upper tray in the console, the small tray that is in there now will fit perfectly lengthwise on the left front area over the charger. Perfect for sunglasses while leaving the cup holders open.

·
Registered
2021 Calligraphy FWD due late April
175 Posts
The first thing I did was remove the 'PALISADE' letters and rear emblem, install 'Caliburn' emblems, and replace license plate and reverse incandescent bulbs with LEDs, so the SUV is now a full LED vehicle :).

I find the center console okay now, since I put a Walther PPS M2 wrapped in a black microfiber towel at the bottom of it, so it's not that deep after that. I put my large iPhone there to charge it, and wallet and mask on the little tray. Will put my sunglass case (need to pick them up) in there too, most likely. I have it under the charge tray now, but it's not easy to pull out of there, so need a better location. Might buy a second small tray, to do what Rick suggested above (great idea :) ).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello, I just got my palisade, what's the first thing I should do? I'm going to black a lot of the chrome out so that's out the picture. What else should I do? View attachment 4124
So far, I've replaced the license plate bulbs, tinted the windows, now its in the shop to black ALL the chrome out, powder coat the rims and two tone it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts