Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1570220146110.png

Moonlight Blue with beige interior. Love the ride, sound system, upholstery, seat extender (it'll take a week of playing around to discover all settings and desires).
FWIW, driving my 2015 GMC Acadia down to the dealer the past two days, I paid special attention to "wind noise", and there was some,,, the same amount I've been accustom to for the past 5 years, no biggie. When we left the dealer and hit the Turnpike on the way back home, I turned everything inside the car off to "listen" for wind, creaks, rumbles, vibration,,, and nothing that I haven't heard for the past five years, even quieter. Looking forward to a long happy relationship!
Window tint to full legal limit will be first mod, the interior being beige/white is brighter than anything I've ever owned.
South Florida BTW.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The Moonlight Blue color accented with the Limited wheels and trim looks really good. Hope you enjoy. Congrats!

·
Registered
56 Posts
View attachment 329

Moonlight Blue with beige interior. Love the ride, sound system, upholstery, seat extender (it'll take a week of playing around to discover all settings and desires).
FWIW, driving my 2015 GMC Acadia down to the dealer the past two days, I paid special attention to "wind noise", and there was some,,, the same amount I've been accustom to for the past 5 years, no biggie. When we left the dealer and hit the Turnpike on the way back home, I turned everything inside the car off to "listen" for wind, creaks, rumbles, vibration,,, and nothing that I haven't heard for the past five years, even quieter. Looking forward to a long happy relationship!
Window tint to full legal limit will be first mod, the interior being beige/white is brighter than anything I've ever owned.
South Florida BTW. View attachment 330
I think that color with the light interior is the best possible combination. I probably won’t be able to find that but I bet it looks amazing! Congratulations!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts