Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Ultimate Calligraphy, Hyper White
21 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2022 Palisade Calligraphy
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow...nice color! Did you order the crossbars from the dealership?
Yes and no. The next available Palisade on the allocation list just happened to be coming with crossbars when I made my deposit. I knew I wanted crossbars, but I’m currently indifferent to the OEM ones.

·
Registered
2022 AWD Calligraphy, Hyper White Exterior with Light Beige Interior
212 Posts
Hello! Tonight I brought home my new 2022 Palisade Calligraphy in steel graphite. I’ve been creeping on this forum for about three months while waiting on delivery and looking forward to being a contributor now.
View attachment 5403
Enjoy!!! For the most part I'm loving mine. Biggest complaints are crappy sound system and stock Bridgestone tire made too much noise. Replaced tires with Pirelli Scorpions which I love and have had on two previous SUV's and am planning to upgrade sound system. Overall, a great SUV especially for the price. I've paid more for less in the past.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Enjoy!!! For the most part I'm loving mine. Biggest complaints are crappy sound system and stock Bridgestone tire made too much noise. Replaced tires with Pirelli Scorpions which I love and have had on two previous SUV's and am planning to upgrade sound system. Overall, a great SUV especially for the price. I've paid more for less in the past.
I hate those Bridgestone tires also!

Btw, congrats on thr new ride!

·
Registered
2022 Palisade Calligraphy
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Already got some CC2s lined up to go on in a couple days. :cool:

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade SEL
169 Posts
Unless they have a bluer blue, this will be my next color.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not getting my Calligraphy until this weekend (at least that’s when it’s promised to arrive) but - what’s wrong with the sound system? I haven’t seen this complaint yet. And what will you do to upgrade it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts