Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I bought my palisade since 3 month. And the Dealership Hyundai did the protection for the external painting but I noticed after I wash car there is scratch everywhere on the paint but when I put my hand to feel it it’s smooth anyone notice this issue this is picture for my issue so if that scratched after I wash my car from the protection????

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi I bought my palisade since 3 month. And the Dealership Hyundai did the protection for the external painting but I noticed after I wash car there is scratch everywhere on the paint but when I put my hand to feel it it’s smooth anyone notice this issue this is picture for my issue so if that scratched after I wash my car from the protection????

View attachment 367

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
What type of wash are you using? The company that completed the protection advised me to use the cheapest wash without hot wax. Maybe you are getting a wax build up? Another option, if you are using the basic wash, take the car back to whoever completed the protection package. Their could be a flaw that they need to fix. There's a warranty, and fine scratches should not be appearing. They will buff it out for you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What type of wash are you using? The company that completed the protection advised me to use the cheapest wash without hot wax. Maybe you are getting a wax build up? Another option, if you are using the basic wash, take the car back to whoever completed the protection package. Their could be a flaw that they need to fix. There's a warranty, and fine scratches should not be appearing. They will buff it out for you.
thank you so much for your replay
Actually I’m useing luxury washing with waxing and High water pressure
So I call the dealer yesterday and they will call me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts