Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted under new member introductions, but I should have posted here. I purchased the limited version several days ago. Interior lights do not come one when door is opened. I can not figure it out. Help.

·
Super Moderator
1,100 Posts
Check your owners manual page 3-139 and 3-140. It shows you to turn on the number 2 switch for the lamps to come on when door is opened. You may think something is wrong because the interior light stays on after you first exit vehicle. Not so it will turn itself off after 15-20 seconds if you are away from vehicle. Just don't stay close to car with the key or it will stay on for longer

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check your owners manual page 3-139 and 3-140. It shows you to turn on the number 2 switch for the lamps to come on when door is opened. You may think something is wrong because the interior light stays on after you first exit vehicle. Not so it will turn itself off after 15-20 seconds if you are away from vehicle. Just don't stay close to car with the key or it will stay on for longer
Thanks. That worked. I had read those pages before, but didn't pay attention to the picture. I don't see the instructions in writing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The owners manual is unclear in this regard, where specifically is the #2 switch?

·
Super Moderator
1,100 Posts
SAR
Did you find the #2 switch?
It is overhead on the switch panel. If you look in the owners manual pages 3-139 & 3-140 you will see it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
SAR
It is overhead on the switch panel. If you look in the owners manual pages 3-139 & 3-140 you will see it.
Yes I found it. Tried to delete my message but apparently too late. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
SAR
I have the #2 button pushed and the dome lights don't come on automatically. They only come on when you press the #1 button. The rear cargo light does comes on when the hatch is opened, but the doors do not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts