Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My interior lamps are not coming on when opening the door. The luggage light does come on and has a switch to set on or off. I can't find anything for the other lamps. Need help. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
1,773 Posts
You can see which button to press and leave on in the manual at page 3-139 and 3-140.
The #2 button needs to be left on for door lights
Tailgate light , switch needs to be in the center position, between on and off
Hope this helps

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can see which button to press and leave on in the manual at page 3-139 and 3-140.
The #2 button needs to be left on for door lights
Tailgate light , switch needs to be in the center position, between on and off
Hope this helps
Hello Gene and thanks for replying. I can't find the #2 button for the lamp. The only #2 button I see is for the seat position save. Where exactly is the #2 button. The tailgate light is in the center position and it does come on when opening the tailgate but not the other interior lights. Thanks again.

·
Super Moderator
1,773 Posts
The other lights do not come on with the tail gate opening, just as the tail gate light doesn't come on with the door opening.
If you look at the page 3-139 upper right it will show you a picture of where the #2 button is at. It is on the over head console, by the controls for the sun roof if you have a sun roof. If not look up at the roof where a sun roof would be There isn't a number on the button, so you will need to look at page 3-139 to see which is the #2 button
Hope this helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts