Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a Limited with beige interior. Are the trim accents always brown with the beige interior? Some of the pictures I see look like the trim is black not brown. Very little help online about this.

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
Always brown with the Beige interior, and no wood trim or black trim on dash. It is the lighter trim . Looks like they were trying to keep with the trim on the console

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Always brown with the Beige interior, and no wood trim or black trim on dash. It is the lighter trim . Looks like they were trying to keep with the trim on the console
Gene, so the black interior does have wood trim but the beige does not?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Tommytee, I have a Limited with Becketts Black exterior with black interior. There is nothing in the interior that I would describe as wood. The strip of material under the door handles and to right of the infotainment screen is a sort of plastic material that is textured to look like a carbon fiber matrix. It even has some sparkle to it that is similar to the metallic flecks in the exterior paint.

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
Gene, so the black interior does have wood trim but the beige does not?
SEL models have fake wood trim, But limited models do not have even fake wood trim.
Limiteds use a fake carbon fiber look trim. If you go to hyundaiusa.com and do a build on the limited trim then color you want, select interior color. You can see the beige and brown trim with the fake carbon fiber, looks like they tried to match the center console metallic look trim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts