Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

Inside air button automatically turning off

13K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Timmertech11 
#1 ·
This has happened several times while driving recently. It’s annoying when I push the button and 5-10 minutes later my face is blasted by smoke fumes of cars in front of me. Does anyone else have this issue? Is this a feature that you can turn off?

#3 ·
I know this post is older but I figure this might help anyone who this is happening to... So my palisade was doing exact this and we tried everything in the book about turning off auto defogging etc and it didn't work. So i happened to see another post somewhere and someone said your sunroof is open a teeny tiny bit enough for the car to sense it and it shuts off the air recirculation after about 5ish minutes. So i opened the sunroof a bit and closed it... Bam fixed the problem.

#5 ·
Yes. The same thing happens for me. There are times when driving through smoke, near feedlots, behind diesel trucks, etc. when I’d like the ability to set my climate control to recirculate cabin air and have the car hold that setting. I’d even like the ability to set it as a default if I choose.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.