Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone experienced a completely blank infotainment screen? I’ve had the vehicle about a month. Drove it to the gym this morning and when I came out, the screen was blank. I have no radio, no cameras, and no Bluetooth.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I didnt... but thank you. Will keep it in mind for next time. As it turned out, when i started it up to take it to the dealer... it worked fine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Have a yellowish burn in mark in lower right of screen. Anyone else have this?
This is a problem that isn't so uncommon on LCD screens used in all sorts of consumer products (phones, tablets, laptops, etc). The two causes I've seen are due to whatever chemicals are used during assembly not being spread correctly, or a screen stress mark (pressed too hard). If it's been a while(couple of weeks), and still is present, my guess is it'll need replaced to be resolved.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone experienced a completely blank infotainment screen? I’ve had the vehicle about a month. Drove it to the gym this morning and when I came out, the screen was blank. I have no radio, no cameras, and no Bluetooth.
I am having similar issue as this happend twice to me. It happened second time today. I took it to the dealership as well and they said they checked and there is nothing wrong with it. This time i took a video as a proof.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My screen periodically locks up, can't chose any feature or scroll screen. Also Navigation suddenly turns on and selects a random destination to navigate to. Odd

·
Registered
11 Posts
Aren’t problems like this covered under your warranty to get the whole thing switched out?
I was told by the Dealer that the cost to switch out that system (in Canada) is $5000!! Good grief. 😳 I’m pretty sure it’s covered under my warranty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts