Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Jeff and i just want to offer my services with incoming Palisade inventory.
i am here to answer any questions and help anyone in the bay area secure a palisade.
Working at the dealership I know how hard it is to secure this very popular car in high demand.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Jeff,
I'm interested in a Calligraphy in Moonlight Cloud Blue. I'm not super keen on any additional features as the leather, awd, and captains seats are all covered in the Calligraphy trim.

I'm mostly seeing this configuration in Reno. What/when might this inventory be available in the Bay Area? What price am I looking at?

Thanks for your offer to help!

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
107 Posts
Hi Jeff,
I'm interested in a Calligraphy in Moonlight Cloud Blue. I'm not super keen on any additional features as the leather, awd, and captains seats are all covered in the Calligraphy trim.

I'm mostly seeing this configuration in Reno. What/when might this inventory be available in the Bay Area? What price am I looking at?

Thanks for your offer to help!
The Calligraphy comes with all those options as Standard, that's why it's top of the line and there is no removing them. If you don't want them you may need to drop down to the SE since everything else will have leather.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Calligraphy comes with all those options as Standard, that's why it's top of the line and there is no removing them. If you don't want them you may need to drop down to the SE since everything else will have leather.
Yep, that's what I was saying: AWD, Leather is all included in the Caligraphy trim.

@Jeff at Capitol Hyundai what's the deal with the Bay Area inventory, what price am I looking at?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, that's what I was saying: AWD, Leather is all included in the Caligraphy trim.

@Jeff at Capitol Hyundai what's the deal with the Bay Area inventory, what price am I looking at?

Thanks!
most dealerships have a 10k mark up on the calligraphy, it looks like the only one out there is in reno.
i see no moonlight cloud incoming, the last two (moonlight cloud) we had sold with deposit before arrival at 4k above MSRP

·
Registered
4 Posts
if moonlight cloud is what you are looking for i suggest contacting reno
we will have rainforest steal graphite white and black coming in this month in san jose.
[email protected]
If you want to dig further
Thank you @Jeff at Capitol Hyundai, I like that blue quite a bit and I think overall the calligraphy is the best trim as we are prioritizing AWD and leather interior. The $10k premium is a bit tough to swallow (Bay Area Premium) but I suppose those are the breaks and everything is negotiable. I'll keep an eye out and if we get the desire to really get into the weeds, I'll reach out.

Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
107 Posts

Thanks!
Sorry, I was confused with your comment about not keen on additional features so wasn't sure if you realized the Calligraphy had everything already. But maybe add'l features meant dealer installed options...

Good luck in your search. Crazy how out there has that huge of a markup! Our here in the midwest, they are starting to go below MSRP.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Calligraphies are going for MSRP or below in North east and they are definitely not flying off the lots. Alos FWD version should be arriving at dealerships any minute.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Calligraphies are going for MSRP or below in North east and they are definitely not flying off the lots. Alos FWD version should be arriving at dealerships any minute.
Can you share where you're seeing Calligraphies going for under or at MSRP? I would legit consider flying if the savings were strong enough.

Appreciate it.

·
Registered
2021 Limited AWD, Rainforest/Black
25 Posts
Can you share where you're seeing Calligraphies going for under or at MSRP? I would legit consider flying if the savings were strong enough.

Appreciate it.
I’m in Columbus, OH and got my 2021 Limited for about $3,000 off MSRP on 12/31. There was a Calligraphy on the lot below MSRP, but not in the color we were looking for.

I checked my old stomping grounds (DC) and it looks like there are discounts there as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts