Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we took the Palisade for a test drive and the salesman opened the door, the word Palisade projected onto the road underneath the driver's side door. I haven't seen this with my Palisade (though I've only had it 2 days and feel it'll take me 2 years to find every feature). Do they all have that feature?

·
Registered
71 Posts
When we took the Palisade for a test drive and the salesman opened the door, the word Palisade projected onto the road underneath the driver's side door. I haven't seen this with my Palisade (though I've only had it 2 days and feel it'll take me 2 years to find every feature). Do they all have that feature?
No, they don't. It is only a spotlight that comes standard -- that was probably an aftermarket install.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Th
Im pretty sure Palisades in Korea have that but not here. They sale them (door projector or puddle lights) on eBay for 2 doors for about $225 plus they would need installation. I feel like that’s a lot to pay with no guarantee they’ll work. I’ve been looking around as well. I’m going to ask my dealer next week when I pick up my all weather mats. You can buy “Hyundai” puddle lights that are self-installation for pretty cheap. They just adhere onto lower portion of the door. I think you can find those on Amazon. Or they have the “Hyundai” lights that would need installation too. I have no idea how much that would cost. Probably a You Tube video on how to install those. Ive seen the BMW version when passengers were exiting on a dark rainy night and thought that was super useful so I’d really like the cool Palisade version.

·
Registered
71 Posts
You can buy “Hyundai” puddle lights that are self-installation for pretty cheap. They just adhere onto lower portion of the door. I think you can find those on Amazon. View attachment 645
Speaking of the cheap puddle lights, Ebay has the Brenthon ones available...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Speaking of the cheap puddle lights, Ebay has the Brenthon ones available...

Interesting. I actually like the Brenthon logo. I’m just not sure if I’m ready to depart from Palisade or if I want the little box at the bottom of my door. My car is only 2 days old so I’m hesitant to mess with much. I’m hoping maybe the dealer or an auto detailer can give me some insight. I also want to add a bit more ambient lighting to the inside

·
Registered
72 Posts
Eventually, aftermarket will come out with the mirror puddle light or step bar project "Palisade" or "Hyundai". On my Genesis, the stock mirror puddle light projected the Genesis logo on the road when approaching the car or open the door from inside.

·
Super Moderator
1,773 Posts
Replacement led's for ford and some other cars which show the name are available
to replace just a light on mirror. For around $15.00.
So if there is a Palisade with puddle lights we should be able to put what emblem displayed
on ground that we want in the near future. After market isn't going to pass that up

·
Registered
126 Posts
It is funny that you mentioned this. When it comes to lighting things up, I am surprised that Hyundai didn't take a page from the higher luxury car companies and light up the "H" on the front grill. Not that the headlight arrangement doesn't speak for itself, it just seemed like a minor change yet obvious marketing gimmick.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts