Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new full-spec Pallisade that I love to death, but 1 slight irritant at the moment is that the Internal light cluster, sunroof and moonroof controls are not backlit or otherwise illuminated, so until I gain the muscle memory to automatically recall where the respective buttons are, I tend to have to fiddle around at night or use my iphone illumination to see which button to hit. Anybody got an easy solution to softly illuminate these switches at night? Anyway, designers might care to think about that for future

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have a new full-spec Pallisade that I love to death, but 1 slight irritant at the moment is that the Internal light cluster, sunroof and moonroof controls are not backlit or otherwise illuminated, so until I gain the muscle memory to automatically recall where the respective buttons are, I tend to have to fiddle around at night or use my iphone illumination to see which button to hit. Anybody got an easy solution to softly illuminate these switches at night? Anyway, designers might care to think about that for future
Here's a solution...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts