Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had car 6 months been in shop 4x. All to fix the wind noise. After the last attempt they told me hyundai is halting all fixes bc none worked. They told me I just have to wait for the engineers to find a fix. I do a ton of highway driving and thud car is awful. I might as well be in a soft top jeep wrangler it is so loud. This is NOT acceptable for a car i paid 47k for. Hyundai corporate also told me to stick. I want out. I hate the car and i am not optimistic on when and of they can fix it.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Had car 6 months been in shop 4x. All to fix the wind noise. After the last attempt they told me hyundai is halting all fixes bc none worked. They told me I just have to wait for the engineers to find a fix. I do a ton of highway driving and thud car is awful. I might as well be in a soft top jeep wrangler it is so loud. This is NOT acceptable for a car i paid 47k for. Hyundai corporate also told me to stick. I want out. I hate the car and i am not optimistic on when and of they can fix it.
Call a lemon lawyer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just wondering – have you tried playing with the HVAC system – does the wind noise change based upon where it is set (Outside Air or Recirculate) – and or the current fan speed – or with the whole system OFF?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts