Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out working today and need to snap a couple of photos so I drove around and into this parking lot to get a better shot and ran into 20 2020 Hyundai Palisades from a dealer just sitting there.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Dealer inventory typically also shows cars in transit to them. So it’s unlikely they actually have 56 on hand.

·
Banned
673 Posts
I’d call them to confirm. Showing 56 in stock that aren’t really there would have a high risk given that production is halted.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks like a lot of SELs and a couple Limiteds. The SELs seem to sit on the lot a bit more here. Dealer here has a few listed with $1600 discount and they have been there for awhile. That said they also have Limiteds listed at $1000 off as well.

·
Banned
673 Posts
Ah, stopped building months ago. Wondering how long transit takes. I’m pulling from Australia in 30 - 45 days currently on my imports. Same neck of the woods.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Leader took over for Grossinger Automotive Group, which owned dealerships in the Chicago area. I bought from them. Very disorganized, management changing constantly. If you are buying a car off the lot, may not be a big deal, but if you are preordering and waiting, it can turn into a huge deal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know for a fact that what's claimed on the dealer's website is not always accurate, even it you got there from the Hyundai site. Specifically, Ron Carter Hyundai in Houston is full of it with their claims. They supposedly had 10 on-site when we went there in November. We called ahead to confirm the cars only to find just one on-site, and we had to b*tch even to see that.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I know for a fact that what's claimed on the dealer's website is not always accurate, even it you got there from the Hyundai site. Specifically, Ron Carter Hyundai in Houston is full of it with their claims. They supposedly had 10 on-site when we went there in November. We called ahead to confirm the cars only to find just one on-site, and we had to b*tch even to see that.
Yes, they show cars in transit, as I mentioned earlier. All of them do that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ron Carter sucks so bad

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
202 Posts
Dealer I bought from recently shows 45 in stock. I saw rows of Palisades when doing a test drive and they had a delivery of new ones while I was there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts