Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Palisade will come standard with 18 inch wheels, but 20's will be on option on higher trim levels. Don't know if these are the official tires but the demos were riding on Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport AS.

·
Registered
26 Posts
This car had some pretty wild concept wheels back when it was just a concept. Don't know if you ever say any of them, but I'm glad they strayed away from those wonky designs. Can you imagine trying to clean something like this?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Those wheels look good in the sense its boldness is equal to the rest of the vehicles design but poorly executed. Instead it came off as a set of wheels you'd see on Pimp My Ride.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I kind of like that those concept rims have some depth to them. Looks neat from the side profile, but I agree they would be a huge pita to clean. Anyone been looking at aftermarket sets?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Until we have a confirmation on sizing (offset, bolt pattern, width) we wont know what aftermarket options there are. I have a feeling since we saw some test mules with black rims, that will be an option on higher spec models.

·
Registered
162 Posts
sometimes dealers have information that's not yet released to the public so anyone really in need of information can pressure their local dealer. you'd be surprised at what some sales or service advisors are willing to share.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know if side step (running board) will be available in US version of palisade? I didn't see that in any video but the catalog link few comment above has the side step. So wondering if that will be available as an option.

·
Registered
12 Posts
This car had some pretty wild concept wheels back when it was just a concept. Don't know if you ever say any of them, but I'm glad they strayed away from those wonky designs. Can you imagine trying to clean something like this?

I actually want these wheels ! Holy moly !

·
Registered
85 Posts
Between the 18 and 20 inch wheels I'd definitely go with the 20 inch ones. I think the design fits the overall profile of the vehicle better than the 18 inch wheels.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts