Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone realize there is a different in the front grill between US Market (go see Hyundai website) and Korea version ? I really like the Koream version... i hope they do come with those grill in some trim for US market.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Anyone realize there is a different in the front grill between US Market (go see Hyundai website) and Korea version ? I really like the Koream version... i hope they do come with those grill in some trim for US market.
Agreed. I prefer the Korean version. US’s ladder effect not stylish.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know someone that bought a Lexus NX and the front end of it versus a Euro version is day and night. Basically, you want the Euro version in that case. Us Palisade guys don't have it as bad.

·
Registered
33 Posts
From the build list, it appears the “Korean” grill is standard on the U.S. Ultimate Package – listed as “Premium Grill” and neither available, nor optional on other trim packages.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The grill on my Ultimate is the one thing that I don't like on the Palisade. And I'm not talking about the look of the grill. It's when I'm washing the grill. The back splash is pretty bad. I have to stand roughly 10ft back to prevent getting water splash. But that's really the only thing that I'm not happy with on the Ultimate. Everything else is great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts