Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have ordered a Hyundai Palisade in Dubai a few days ago. I have ordered a Premium spec car without the Nappa Leather (One from the top) and was wondering whether it had Ambient Lighting. Note the options in Dubai are completely different in terms of names and choice than the US and Canada. Many Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Not sure what features your Dubai Palisades have, But would be interesting to compare.
Do you get power folding mirrors on the Palisade there?
If you go on line to Hyundaiusa.com you can see a list of all features the different models have.
Is there a Hyundai web site there which shows your features like they have here?
Do you have se, sel ,and limited editions?
What engines can you get there?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So all our model names are completely different. It seems as the Premium is basically an SEL American car though I may be mistaken. I have heard that we do have power folding mirrors however I am not 100% sure, I will check once I take delivery!

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
I ask about the engines because, I went to hyundaiuae.com and it showed 3 different engines.
3.8 , 3.5 , and diesel.
What about a 12" digital gauge cluster, and a 10" navigation screen?
looks like different levels of features. Here we have just 3 levels of trim

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
@Gene: I think it's hyundai-uae.com. Your link without the dash goes to a very different place. Also, the PDF brochure there does show all 3 engines, but the spec sheet attached to this thread doesn't. What I see on the UAE website reminds me of the Hyundai international website, which showed the Palisade before the US website did. It's the exact same pages and photos that you find there. Looks like the UAE team didn't bother creating country-specific pages, so I really don't trust what the UAE website says.

@ahmedshayaan: looks like you do get power-folding mirrors, according to the spec sheet you attached. You also get dual-LED headlamps. I wonder why only Korea gets the 3-bulb ones and I'd love to know whether the 3rd bulb is a fog light or one that turns with the steering wheel to light the path you're taking (which is a feature Hyundai offers on some cars). I'd be curious to know whether you get the Mud and Sand terrain mode, as well as Snow (Canada gets all 3, the US only gets Snow, and Snow mode seems pretty useless in the UAE), and what interior colors and combinations you can get there.

It's interesting to see what other countries get.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So uae gets folding mirrors/and dual leds which are the low/high beams in the states. The sand/mud mode is outside the US. Snow mode you can force depending on your region/location. Have to know the “trick” so to speak.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts