Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put a deposit on a Sel plus with sun package. Dealership said they should be receiving first shipment by end of June early July.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No pricing but its pretty comparable to the Telluride that I just picked up. So the Se, Sel, Sel Plus, limited and ultimate. These are the Lx, S, Ex, SX and SXP

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you explain more about trims you seem to know specifics and did you get pricing too?
No pricing but its pretty comparable to the Telluride that I just picked up. So the Se, Sel, Sel Plus, limited and ultimate. These are the Lx, S, Ex, SX and SXP

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just looked at the telluride levels. What happens if it comes in and you no longer want it? Price is too much, etc. do you get your deposit back?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Of course you get your deposit back. But I also get first shot at What comes in. So if that one is too pricey I can move down a trim. I just recently bought the Telluride as version for the wife.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got ya. Thanks for the info. I called one dealerships a few weeks ago, knew how many were coming in, but didn’t say anything about putting down a deposit. I’ll have to check back in and see if he has more info.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Got ya. Thanks for the info. I called one dealerships a few weeks ago, knew how many were coming in, but didn’t say anything about putting down a deposit. I’ll have to check back in and see if he has more info.
Depending on the volume of your dealer I bet they'll get a batch of preconfigured models.
Placing a deposit isn't always necessary especially if you're patient.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts