Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Pali-peeps! Just picked up wifey’s Pali from getting protected. Cut and polished, full frontal PPF topped off with ceramic coating along with ceramic coating the rest of the car. PPF also added on the B,C & D pillars that are black plastic. “PALISADE” delete and lastly, tinted every piece of glass (yes windshield too). Rear factory glass is just smoked without any UV protection. Gotta have it in AZ. iPhone pics until I get my batteries on the old Hello Kitty camera charged. Caliburn emblems en-route and still shopping new shoes. 😉 If you’re a Phoenician and care about keeping your car scratch free to the best ability you can, Andrew and his team at OZ Braz in Gilbert is arguably the best in town.

·
Registered
174 Posts
in CA it's illegal to tint the windshield. How is it driving in the dark? I tinted all the windows except for the windshield in one of my cars (35%) and I definitely have a harder time driving at night with the fronts tinted. I'm debating whether to tint the fronts on my Palisade after my experiences with the tint on my other car.

I just got back from the Grand Canyon and with the temps you guys see in AZ, I'd do what I could to decrease interior temperatures too! hahahaha

·
Registered
725 Posts
I'm debating whether to tint the fronts on my Palisade after my experiences with the tint on my other car.
I have 70% tint on my windshield. Makes a huge difference in knocking down heat if you use a good IR rejecting tint but isn't noticeable from a driving standpoint

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much was the ceramic coating? Was considering doing that.
What I've found in my searches for quotes - it's bundled as part of the process before applying the Ceramic coating. Cut and polish and the amount of work to achieve a prestine surface is predicated on the paints condition. The less work, the less cost. I've had quotes from $600 - $1700 for ceramic coating. Your quotes may vary.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
in CA it's illegal to tint the windshield. How is it driving in the dark? I tinted all the windows except for the windshield in one of my cars (35%) and I definitely have a harder time driving at night with the fronts tinted. I'm debating whether to tint the fronts on my Palisade after my experiences with the tint on my other car.

I just got back from the Grand Canyon and with the temps you guys see in AZ, I'd do what I could to decrease interior temperatures too! hahahaha
It's also illegal here in AZ as well. LEO's turn a blind eye if it's not too ridiculously dark. You can barely tell it's tinted during the day and no issues/impedance at night.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
64 Posts
What I've found in my searches for quotes - it's bundled as part of the process before applying the Ceramic coating. Cut and polish and the amount of work to achieve a prestine surface is predicated on the paints condition. The less work, the less cost. I've had quotes from $600 - $1700 for ceramic coating. Your quotes may vary.
So far the quote I got is $499 for single coat base with 2 yr warranty and $750 for single coat base + top coat with 5 yr warranty.

Considering doing it. So far that's the best quote I got.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts