Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Love the grill... Need to eventually get one of those...

The spoiler... 🤔 Not sure about the white left because the lines don't necessarily flow, but that's just my opinion.

With the rear pillar, I like the range rover look where they black it out and match the lines...

Calipers are an awesome touch!

Looks great!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Love the grill... Need to eventually get one of those...

The spoiler... 🤔 Not sure about the white left because the lines don't necessarily flow, but that's just my opinion.

With the rear pillar, I like the range rover look where they black it out and match the lines...

Calipers are an awesome touch!

Looks great!
Thanks! I wasn’t sure about the wing either, I can always go back and have it done but I have yet to really notice it since there is so much else to pay attention to that got changed. I was a little bummed to learned there’s a camera mount thing on that grill that doesn’t come off but I’m just nitpicking. No matter what combo, I love the contrast of the black on white.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Thanks! I wasn’t sure about the wing either, I can always go back and have it done but I have yet to really notice it since there is so much else to pay attention to that got changed. I was a little bummed to learned there’s a camera mount thing on that grill that doesn’t come off but I’m just nitpicking. No matter what combo, I love the contrast of the black on white.
Good to hear about the camera mount because mine is a 2020 limited, so I have the front camera.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Beautiful! This is exactly what I want to do my hyper white Pali. Did they do the complete work up all in one place?
Thank you! Yes, I found a shop that did everything, he sent my wheels off for powder coating but he did everything else in shop and I got lots of discounts since I did it all at once. His tint prices hooked me right away. Would recommend him to anyone. My boyfriend is getting a telluride and he will be going to him as well. I’m in so cal so if you need a guy I can happily pass on his info

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you! Yes, I found a shop that did everything, he sent my wheels off for powder coating but he did everything else in shop and I got lots of discounts since I did it all at once. His tint prices hooked me right away. Would recommend him to anyone. My boyfriend is getting a telluride and he will be going to him as well. I’m in so cal so if you need a guy I can happily pass on his info
That's awesome! I'm in Central Florida though... Not sure where the shop is located... Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, it looks amazing. I have a black palisade I’m trying to black out. I live in SoCal, do you mind giving me the info of the guy who did yours??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts