Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been searching for some time now for a 2022 Calligraphy at MSRP pricing. Apparently this color combination with AWD is the most popular and makes it very hard to find. After some great advice from members on this group we were able to order one from a dealership in Louisiana in December at MSRP with no dealer markups. Luck shined on us over the holidays and we found one on a lot that we ended up buying. I just cancelled the order this morning but the car is still coming in at some point (date unknown). I thought I would pay it forward and pass along to anyone who has been looking for one at MSRP and wants to knock a month off the new order wait time. Here are the details of the order:

2022 Hyundai Palisade
Calligraphy Trim
All Wheel Drive (AWD)
Exterior: Hyper White
Interior: Navy Beige
Cargo Package
Carpeted Floor Mats
Mudguards
Wheel Locks

The dealership is Ralph Sellers Hyundai in Gonzales, Louisiana. The sales person’s name is Ashley Jarreau and her contact is (225) 713-9425 or [email protected] for e-mail. Hope this helps someone out!

·
Registered
16 Posts
We have been searching for some time now for a 2022 Calligraphy at MSRP pricing. Apparently this color combination with AWD is the most popular and makes it very hard to find. After some great advice from members on this group we were able to order one from a dealership in Louisiana in December at MSRP with no dealer markups. Luck shined on us over the holidays and we found one on a lot that we ended up buying. I just cancelled the order this morning but the car is still coming in at some point (date unknown). I thought I would pay it forward and pass along to anyone who has been looking for one at MSRP and wants to knock a month off the new order wait time. Here are the details of the order:

2022 Hyundai Palisade
Calligraphy Trim
All Wheel Drive (AWD)
Exterior: Hyper White
Interior: Navy Beige
Cargo Package
Carpeted Floor Mats
Mudguards
Wheel Locks

The dealership is Ralph Sellers Hyundai in Gonzales, Louisiana. The sales person’s name is Ashley Jarreau and her contact is (225) 713-9425 or [email protected] for e-mail. Hope this helps someone out!
That’s very nice of you but I would think that vehicle was sold to someone else minutes after you canceled your deposit. Wishing you the best with your new Calligraphy. Proud owner of a White Calligraphy with black interior. Going on 2 months and absolutely love it with no complaints

1 - 2 of 2 Posts