Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Every time you refill, it resets itself.
I have 8800 miles on mine and it doesn’t reset the mileage at fill up, I have to manually reset. I have checked the box on the set up page display. It reset itself once or twice in the beginning but not since, I also drive a mile or so after fill up.:confused:
2020 limited

·
Registered
30 Posts
How do I reset the system each time I fill up with gas? I've only had my Palisade for about 10 days, so I haven't figured out everything.
On the right side of the steering hold the left of the two long buttons in and the millage and mpg will go back to zero

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have 8800 miles on mine and it doesn’t reset the mileage at fill up, I have to manually reset. I have checked the box on the set up page display. It reset itself once or twice in the beginning but not since, I also drive a mile or so after fill up.:confused:
2020 limited
I figured out that I only had the ‘accumulated’ page on my display. I found 2 other pages , ’after fuel reset’ and ‘trip info’. So I toggle through them using the long button on the steering wheel.
To find the other two pages I had to page , using the button until the’+’ page was displayed. This is were I can’t remember exactly how but I somehow I exposed more pages on the tachometer display, they have blue dots next to them and I pressed one of the long buttons on the steering wheel to add them.
I ended up with all 3 pages on the display, which I toggle through.
Maybe Gene could expand?
To review, my Palisade only had the one ‘accumulated’ page when I bought it, I had to find the others.
If all this makes sense.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts