Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Very happy with the mileage so far. Less than a 1,000 miles on the odometer and a 100 mile highway trip to the beach - rear fully loaded, resulted in over 30 mpg at 70 - 80 mph.

·
Registered
25 Posts
With a mix of highway and city driving, I got about 26 according to the computer. However, i wanted to double check the accuracy, so the next time i filled up, i took the miles driven / number of gallons I filled, and it really came out to about 22. I'm going to do this a few more times, but i think the computer is being very generous.

·
Registered
3 Posts
First trip driving my new Limited AWD back from Kentucky where I picked it up, to home in Marietta, GA, I got 26.4 MPG. Lots of mountains on the trip, so I was pretty happy. Next to see how it likes Atlanta traffic :oops:

Edit: Mostly used comfort mode

·
Registered
7 Posts
We drove 280 miles from the dealership in southern CA to central CA in our new Limited FWD, comfort mode and got 30 mpg. Calculated by miles driven divided by number of gallons to fill the tank.
Funny thing happened at the gas station, I didn't know how to open the fuel access door looking for a button to push or lever to pull until I googled it😅

1 - 8 of 8 Posts