Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
My car is having this exact problem! What did you do? When I back up and even though nothing is behind me, the back sound (the sound just keeps going, not intermittently).
That sound is the reverse sensors detecting an object. Do you have anything on or near the sensor(s) on the rear obscuring it? Maybe some debris that's built up or a sticker over it or anything like that on the back of the car?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Mine also sounds because my front sensors are close to something solid; even when in reverse. That is the way it is designed.

I read where one forum member added something to their Palisade that blocked one of the sensors, causing the warning noise. (Was it a license plate frame? Memory is a funny thing.)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
This is old but if you have a bumper guard poke I have, you'll get the sensor sounds...lol...it was silly of me not to notice.

·
Super Moderator
779 Posts
When I back up and even though nothing is behind me, the back sound (the sound just keeps going, not intermittently).
Check the display and see if it isn't the front sensor going off because you are parked close to the garage wall or door.
Does it stop as soon as you back up a little?

41 - 47 of 47 Posts