Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How to reinstall Android auto on my palisade 2019 because the pre-installed one gets bug

Hello, I would like to have the download link of the software of the car radio because when I connect it to my phone via Android auto, Android auto on the car's car opens for 5s to 10s and hangs with a message that saying to reinstall
Please help me...

·
Registered
148 Posts
You don't download anything to the infotainment system. You may need to re-install the app on your phone, but you can't "re-install" anything on the infotainment system.

Universal steps to troubleshoot Android Auto, for any phone, any car, etc:
  1. Try a new cable. Not longer than 3ft, and it should be a premium cable from a well-known name brand (i.e. Anker is a favorite among many folks). It does NOT matter if your existing cable works for ALL other purposes, charging, data transfer, etc. AA is known to be very fickle and picky about the cable quality.
  2. Clear data AND clear cache on the Android Auto app on your phone. Maybe even consider uninstalling the app entirely, starting over from scratch
  3. Clean out your USB-C port on your phone. It does NOT matter that you charge your phone perfectly fine as it is or you transfer data perfectly fine. Again, AA is extremely fickle about its data connection, so using something like bluetack putty to eliminate some dirt/dust/grime from your USB-C port is always a good idea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts