Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Test drove the Caligraphy today for few hours and loved the experience except the phone integration with steering wheel. On all my previous cars with Car Play, with phone plugged into USB a "long press" on the phone call button on steering wheel would pull up Siri on the carplay and you could initiate a command.

If i long press or press talk button on Palisade steering wheel it takes me to built in Nav functions vs Iphone. I tried pressing a bunch of buttons and couldn't get Siri. Am I doing something wrong? I know i can enable "hey Siri" listening on Iphone but i normally like it disabled

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
27 Posts
Test drove the Caligraphy today for few hours and loved the experience except the phone integration with steering wheel. On all my previous cars with Car Play, with phone plugged into USB a "long press" on the phone call button on steering wheel would pull up Siri on the carplay and you could initiate a command.

If i long press or press talk button on Palisade steering wheel it takes me to built in Nav functions vs Iphone. I tried pressing a bunch of buttons and couldn't get Siri. Am I doing something wrong? I know i can enable "hey Siri" listening on Iphone but i normally like it disabled
A short press of this top left button will get you to the car’s built-in voice system. A long press should get you Siri on your iPhone, whether your phone is paired over Bluetooth or connected to CarPlay.

·
Registered
2021 SEL Silver Lagoon with bench seat
91 Posts
I had my phone plugged in to the USB for using CarPlay and I just said aloud, "Hey Siri," and once he responded (mine is a nice Australian guy), I asked him to call my husband. I didn't do any buttons. (But yay, today I learned I can do the buttons, I love this forum.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts