Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
475 Posts
There should be edit on top of your post that says edit I don't know if your layout is the same as mine but i deleted the duplicate post.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks I use the Edit button all the time. Delete is not an option. For some reason when I was posting on the topic in question my post saved but did not show after, so made a duplicate in error. Ill avoid that in the future, Deletion would be a good option though.

·
Super Moderator
993 Posts
There should be edit on top of your post that says edit I don't know if your layout is the same as mine but i deleted the duplicate post.
My posts only allow me to edit for a limited time, doesn't however allow me to delete a post. I can take all of the message out but post stays there.
I'm a moderator on the K900 and KIA Cadenza forums and can delete an entire post if requested to do so by poster.
Have to check select box and at bottom right on page I can delete posts.
Don't know if this forum works the same. But members them selves can't do it your layout will be different than other members.

·
Super Moderator
475 Posts
My posts only allow me to edit for a limited time, doesn't however allow me to delete a post. I can take all of the message out but post stays there.
I'm a moderator on the K900 and KIA Cadenza forums and can delete an entire post if requested to do so by poster.
Have to check select box and at bottom right on page I can delete posts.
Don't know if this forum works the same. But members them selves can't do it your layout will be different than other members.
I will bring this matter up to administrator I am also moderator on the kia forums and poster can delete there entire post.

·
Super Moderator
475 Posts
Administrator
Joined 11 months ago
35 Posts
18 hours agoNew
The way the site permissions are set up, users cannot delete posts and edits for most sections of the site are set to 24 hours.
-Philip

1 - 10 of 10 Posts