Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

How much did you pay ?

370K views 993 replies 343 participants last post by  Simon Templar 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
For those who already get their Palisade in the US. How much do you pay, and what trim (with what package) before tax title and license?

#6 ·
For those who already get their Palisade in US. How much do you pay and what trim (with what package) before tax title and license ?
Still finalizing a deal on LTD AWD ... been offered “invoice price” + the $500 conquest cash bonus.
Fyi ... dealer included the $1,045 dest fee in the inv price.

I’ll follow up w the final numbers later.

#8 ·
There were 7 SE and SEL's at the dealer in Round Rock, Texas yesterday afternoon. All had "No added markup" stickers prominently displayed. No Limiteds, though. I think the Limiteds are the ones most likely to get marked up. Also saw 3 SE/SEL"s at another dealership in Rosenberg today. More and more seem to be arriving.

#13 ·
We originally were looking at Telluride, but after we found the dealer that had one we liked we left after they added $5,000 in fees and packages that offered little value. They refused to take the packages off. So we decided to shop the Palisade. First dealer had 3 SEL's but had a $1,500 dealer markup package, plus $7,000 ADM! Plus they had $3,500 in options we didn't want. I immediately told the salesman I was not paying ADM and left. I knew there was another SEL at another dealer, so we went there. We bought it for $1,000 off and $500 rebate. They gave us a good trade. They only tried to sell an extended warranty. We declined. We paid 38,991 +ttl. It's an awd with convenience group, sunroof, carpeted mats, cargo cover and bumper protector.we are not keeping the cargo cover if anyone needs it.

#15 ·
Paid MSRP for a Midnight Cloud with tan interior Palisade AWD Limited this past Saturday in Columbus, Ohio. I did get in on the $500 competitive trade-in, $500 veteran discount and 1.9% financing for 60 months with zero down. The dealer gave me a GAP ins. policy (as a credit) as well. The accessories from Hyundai are Carpet Mats, Cargo Tray (actually it is a rubber back mat for the area behind the 3rd row to include the back of the 3rd row seats), Splash Trim (not noticeable mud flaps). I did not have a trade in.

The next shipment of Hyundai Palisade starts to arrive in dealerships this mid to late August. I have been told by 3 different dealers is 3 different States that Hyundai does not allow the pre-ordering of their Palisades. I have read of at least one post where someone stated that they were able to make a deposit against an incoming vehicle. My understanding from different dealers is that Hyundai will start new Rebate and Financing options throughout the year.

#18 ·
Ordered a hyper white Palisade Limited AWD with beige interior today in Chicago area. There are none in stock almost anywhere. Special order is 3-4 months. Pricing as follows:
MSRP: $47890, including the only add-on - tow hitch.
Discount: -$2390
Conquest rebate: -$500
Net price: $45000 + TTL & Doc

#19 ·
Paid MSRP for a limited White w/black interior. I received the incentives of Conquest, 1st responder and Military. Received a 1.4 interest rate at my credit union. I sold my 2017 Santa Fe outright. CarMax offered 21,000, Texas Auto Direct offered 22,500 but a local Houston dealer beat them all at 23,000. I made 8,824 on the sale of my Santa Fe and used that as my down payment. Also all Palisade buyers check out BonusDrive.com, I have a 500 check on its way to me just for buying a Hyundai.

Attachments

#20 ·
For those considering this program and you must belong to a range of specific organizations that the site will validate or invalidate for you. I was not eligible under USAA Ins, or either of my banking organizations. However I belong to AAA so I was and eligible participant. However to complete the form I had to access AAA.BonusDrive.com leaving BonusDrive.com Once on that site I started the process to complete the application for my $500 check. When I entered the zip code of the location at which I bought the car I was informed that this zip code was not included in the program. I then used my home zip code and got the same response. Finally I called AAA to find out what Zip Codes were covered by this plan. Surprise-Surprise only the State of New York is currently enrolled under the AAA membership. It is worth the effort because free money is free money.

#23 ·
Paid 46,000$ for a Lagoon Silver Limited AWD. Sticker price was $47,875. Got 500$ for the conquest rebate for owning a competitor vehicle. So ended up being $45,500+tax/gov fees. Had a two week wait to get the vehicle. Got 1.9% Hyundai financing. Received my vehicle last week. Love it so far!!

#24 ·
Ultimate in white Canadian dollars. 1800 off the palisade plus I would say 1200 over market value for my trade. I shopped 8 dealers via email and brought it down to 3 in person and let them bid. I also got the 3D floor mats for all three rows included and a bug deflector.

#26 ·
Just bought white/black Limited. A few options such as mats and cargo cover. Got $500 under MSRP and conquest rebate. Got more than I wanted for 2009 Odyssey trade in. Had to go back to same dealer twice to get a semi-decent deal. This was the last one they had. If they had more I would have walked and seen what they would have done. Strong demand so the deals aren't really there. Still a great car for the price. Will pick it up Saturday.

#27 ·
Signed Paperwork on the Hyper White AWD Limited with Beige Interior. MSRP of 48,200 with tow package. Paid 44,300 plus tax, title, dealer fees OTD 47,200.pp No incentives as this is an incoming unit scheduled for November delivery. Dealer will add a current incentives at delivery if there are any. Shopped dealers all over the Midwest. Purchased in Wisconsin.

#30 ·
I have had several people reach out and wanted to post a reply to all. My dealer did a price match from a dealer in Illinois. They also mentioned that this is the first purchase under MSRP they had done and probably wouldn't make this offer again. I feel very fortunate as the sales manager said this is less than what they can purchase one personally for. Now, the wait is on for delivery so we will see how quickly Hyundai can deliver!