Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

161 - 175 of 175 Posts

·
184 Posts
Hey, all.

In a similar boat as a lot of other people who are just waiting for their vehicles to come in. Currently mine is "in-transit" but noticed today that its not showing on the official Hyundai website inventory. The dealer gave me a projected time frame of 11/25 to 12/10 so I'm assuming its close. Just curious to see if anyone else was in a similar situation and how much longer it took for you to get your Palisade once the vehicle doesn't show up on the inventory list.
Others are reporting the same thing. Just figure the transport time from port to dealership. Then Dealership prep time.
Yours should be close.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sounds like Nissani, although Id love to see the contract. $34500 otd on a $38k MSRP in California would require about a $7k discount, assuming the add ons were removed. I've seen a contract from nissani for 10% off pre-incentive but not 20%.
sorry about getting to you so late and yes nissani was the dealer ship .and the addons where also included in that number

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
New member. Not sure if this is the correct place for this. Currently have an offer on a demo SEL MSRP ~41700 w 1100 miles on it in SoCal. All packages and black interior which I have found difficult to find. Discount is $2250 excluding rebates and there is a $400 ADM. Is this good or would you walk?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello,
New member. Not sure if this is the correct place for this. Currently have an offer on a demo SEL MSRP ~41700 w 1100 miles on it in SoCal. All packages and black interior which I have found difficult to find. Discount is $2250 excluding rebates and there is a $400 ADM. Is this good or would you walk?
If you are not in a hurry, you might want to shop around. People have been getting $2k-$3k off on new SELs.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I got $3000 before rebates on a brand new one identical spec in socal in the end of october. I'd want more off on a used car.

Which dealer is this at? Some of the dealers have been giving great pricing but most are being crazy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got $3000 before rebates on a brand new one identical spec in socal in the end of october. I'd want more off on a used car.

Which dealer is this at? Some of the dealers have been giving great pricing but most are being crazy.
Was at Laguna Niguel. Ended up doing a deal on a new one. $39,500 before rebates. MSRP ~41800. Was the only 1 in the spec I wanted that I could find within ~200 miles of me. Out the door monthly with nothing due was $747.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We purchased from Temecula Hyundai on Saturday. They only had 1 Limited in stock that happened to be the burgundy with black interior color we were looking for. Temecula's original mark up with $2500 but after some negotiations over the phone on Friday and Saturday, they agreed to sell us the Palisade Limited at MSRP. You might be able to haggle a better price if you're sitting in the dealership. So we drove the 280 miles each way and purchased our Palisade Saturday afternoon. They also honor the competitive or loyalty $500 coupon. Call and ask for Israel Sanchez or general manager Pedro. Tell them a couple of Rams Fans from Central CA told you about there deals and there overall nice attitudes.

Here's a funny story from the other dealer we tried dealing with. Julian, this somewhat obnoxious sales guy from Ontario Hyundai calls me today wanting to know if we had already purchased a Palisade. (Ontario's original mark up was $3000 and by Friday the best we could do was negotiate that down to $1500 over MSRP). When I told him he had lost our sale, he proceeds to tell me that it was too bad because his manager Chris and GM all of a sudden had an "epiphany" and were now willing to sell the identical Palisade Limited for $1000 under MSRP. Isn't is amazing how the price dropped $2,500 once "Mr. Julian" found out he'd lost a sale? Its guys and dealerships like this that frustrate car shoppers. Oh well.
Made me feel that much better having purchased our Palisade from Temecula Hyundai.
I’m going in soon to that dealer. Did you lease ? If so do you mind sharing your deal numbers ?

·
Registered
122 Posts
If you're going to lease in so cal, check out the Rodo app. They were advertising limiteds at about 4% off MSRP pre-incentive.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lagoon Silver Limited AWD with Floor Mats, Bumper Applique, Cargo Net, Wheel Locks and Cargo Cover. Paid MSRP which was $48020 with no markups. Got $1000 in rebates.
If you're going to lease in so cal, check out the Rodo app. They were advertising limiteds at about 4% off MSRP pre-incentive.
i been reading reviews about the app and a lot of people are saying that dealers won’t accept the offers. Have you had any experience. ?

·
Registered
122 Posts
i been reading reviews about the app and a lot of people are saying that dealers won’t accept the offers. Have you had any experience. ?
I know they were having problems with that before. They claim that they have fixed that problem, but I haven't tested it personally.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We just picked up a midnight cloud SEL with convenience package and a couple small dealer add ons for $36,900 tax and title included out the door.

MSRP was $38,220. Tax on our OTD price was $1242, $690 doc fee. They also threw in permaplate interior/exterior 7 year warranty for free.
Have not worked out the exact number but we were somewhere around $3400 off MSRP.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in western PA. I purchased the Limited AWD. Went to 4 dealers. 3 of the 4 were arrogant and wouldnt even discuss a price under MSRP...as if the demand will last forever and they wont need the business later. An ex-salesman told me most Hyundai's are $1300 over invoice so there is really minimal wiggle room. The Palisade is $2600 over invoice. The 4th dealer posted on cargurus.com a price under MSRP. The Palisade I bought came with carpeted floor mats and a tow hitch. The MSRP was $48,050 and the posted sales price was $46,700 before trade-in, down payment and incentives/rebates.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I live in western PA. I purchased the Limited AWD. Went to 4 dealers. 3 of the 4 were arrogant and wouldnt even discuss a price under MSRP...as if the demand will last forever and they wont need the business later. An ex-salesman told me most Hyundai's are $1300 over invoice so there is really minimal wiggle room. The Palisade is $2600 over invoice. The 4th dealer posted on cargurus.com a price under MSRP. The Palisade I bought came with carpeted floor mats and a tow hitch. The MSRP was $48,050 and the posted sales price was $46,700 before trade-in, down payment and incentives/rebates.
Mind sharing who you bought from? I'm in western PA as well. I bought from Wright Hyundai in Wexford, just north of Pittsburgh.

161 - 175 of 175 Posts