Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
901 - 915 of 915 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Any DC/MD/VA dealer selling for MSRP? I am interested in fully loaded SEL or Calligraphy. Will not pay anything more than MSRP .

·
Registered
44 Posts
Any DC/MD/VA dealer selling for MSRP? I am interested in fully loaded SEL or Calligraphy. Will not pay anything more than MSRP .
Just got a Calligraphy for 1995 over MSRP, but had 500 rebate so approx 1500.. Had to travel to Charlottesville, VA.. NOVA is crazy with their prices. Was able to snag an incoming unit but had to wait six weeks. I didnt trade anything in I will be selling on my own locally to either carmax, vroom, carvana or any other dealer who give me the most.. I am in no hurry and prices keep going up so I might wait..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Trading in a '20 Limited with 24k miles and picking up a '22 Calligraphy in white with black interior. Paying straight MSRP with no BS fees except their $230 dealer doc fee, then of course normal sales tax and title/reg.

They are giving me $45,500 on trade-in. We paid $46,000 for it 25mo ago. Which is the only reason we are buying the new calligraphy. It's a crazy market out there. And it's even crazier to know that I probably could have sold it myself for even more. Carmax offered $47k (online), but the closest one is about 4hrs away, so I didn't want to deal with their BS, and also needing to drive another vehicle down there to get back home. So I'm happy with the deal, and the wife can finally get the white Palisade that she wanted originally.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought my 2022 Palisade Calligraphy for $1000 over MSRP on New Years eve (Steel Graphite/Beige interior/FWD) from Team Hyundai in Vallejo, CA. Most of the Bay Area dealers were asking $5K-$10K over MSRP for Calligraphys.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade SEL
166 Posts
SW Florida dealer wanted $4000 over msrp. Not happening. Anyone getting lucky in Florida (any distance)?
Getting lucky...LOL

Try New Port Richie Hyundai just North of Tampa, 6 months ago no real markup.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade SEL
166 Posts
Let us know how it goes, please!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Trading in a '20 Limited with 24k miles and picking up a '22 Calligraphy in white with black interior. Paying straight MSRP with no BS fees except their $230 dealer doc fee, then of course normal sales tax and title/reg.

They are giving me $45,500 on trade-in. We paid $46,000 for it 25mo ago. Which is the only reason we are buying the new calligraphy. It's a crazy market out there. And it's even crazier to know that I probably could have sold it myself for even more. Carmax offered $47k (online), but the closest one is about 4hrs away, so I didn't want to deal with their BS, and also needing to drive another vehicle down there to get back home. So I'm happy with the deal, and the wife can finally get the white Palisade that she wanted originally.
I sold my 2020 Santa Fe to Carvana because they came and got it or it would have gone to Carmax but they are like 30 minutes away. I have sold them (Carmax) a car before and the 45-60 minutes waiting on them to cut a check is a PITA. Carvana, showed up, 15 minutes later they were driving away with the Santa Fe and I had a check in hand for the difference between what they offered me ($360 more than Carmax also) and my payoff. FYI, I bought my 22 Caly a week before but its white/white. Crazy market, Cavana gave me $35,360 for a car I paid 30K out the door 11 months earlier and 5700 miles later.

901 - 915 of 915 Posts