Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
881 - 900 of 915 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
That's good lately. Back in March I was able to get $2,600 off list plus the military $500 rebate. The was 300 less than the "you will never get more off than our discount" from one dealer plus Hyundai of Newport (Rhode Island) offered $3,000 more for my trade than the other dealer nearby.

·
Registered
2022 AWD Calligraphy, Hyper White Exterior with Light Beige Interior
212 Posts
That's good lately. Back in March I was able to get $2,600 off list plus the military $500 rebate. The was 300 less than the "you will never get more off than our discount" from one dealer plus Hyundai of Newport (Rhode Island) offered $3,000 more for my trade than the other dealer nearby.
I feel I got about $4,000 more for my trade from the dealer too.

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
340 Posts
I got about $3500 more for my trade and the dealer sold it two days later. The person who bought it lives two streets over from me so I took a box of extra parts over to them. :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
I got about $3500 more for my trade and the dealer sold it two days later. The person who bought it lives two streets over from me so I took a box of extra parts over to them. :D
That’s being a good neighbor.

·
Registered
439 Posts
CRAZY! Some fish will bite proving once more that PT Barnum was as smart as Einstein: "There is a sucker born every minute".

·
Registered
13 Posts
VA dealer wants 10K more for market adjustment, Crazy....

View attachment 4692
The dealers only do what the consumer allows. I am sure it started out as a dealer joke knowing the demand was greater than the supply and it got out of hand. I have checked prices at a number of dealers over the last week since I just started looking for my new vehicle and it seems like about half of the dealers have the market adjustment.

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
340 Posts
The Calligraphy AWD has fewer allocations per dealership so it depends on the demand. I know when I purchased mine there were only two Calligraphy AWD within 150 miles of me and I have eight Hyundai dealerships within 50 miles.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I hope people remember those dealers that gouged the public and seek out the good dealers for future buying and service. They need to learn that short term robbery hurts them in the long run. Reward to good, punish the bad.

·
Registered
16 Posts
What dealership please?
Brandfon Hyundai in New Haven CT. Is discounting all Palisades an average of $1200 below MSRP. This is in addition to military,college and first responders. They add Vin etching and simonize but you can decline no problem.I picked-up 2022 Calligraphy yesterday for $1500 off MSRP. Check website for prices. Call ask for Amanda internet sales. She can tell you about incoming cars also. I've posted this info in several places because its the only dealorship in my research offering these deals.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2022 Caligraphy Rainforest - Just got ours off of the truck this past weekend, paid $500 less than MSRP (First Responder). Dealer did the Resistall on paint and interior for $1200 and extended warranty for $2100.

Not bad considering everyone around us is between 3-10k dollar dealer adjustment. I refused to pay the $3k from this dealer and we were able to work out a deal.

·
Registered
13 Posts
2022 Caligraphy Rainforest - Just got ours off of the truck this past weekend, paid $500 less than MSRP (First Responder). Dealer did the Resistall on paint and interior for $1200 and extended warranty for $2100.

Not bad considering everyone around us is between 3-10k dollar dealer adjustment. I refused to pay the $3k from this dealer and we were able to work out a deal.
So what warranty for $2k … I was looking at $1600 platinum 120k miles.

Congrats on a deal you like.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So what warranty for $2k … I was looking at $1600 platinum 120k miles.

Congrats on a deal you like.
I’m not sure what the level is called, but I now have 10yr/100k bumper to bumper (as opposed to 5yr), 8 yr Maintenance included (as opposed to 3 yr) and 6 year/$0 deductible rim and tire protection (covers curb rash fixes, nails in tires, etc. also carries over to any tire I replace if worn)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Picked up a White/Beige Limited in AZ for MSRP + ~$1500 in dealer added garbage (didn't want to budge). Luckily they gave me $1k more for my trade than it was worth. As a former car salesman, I would never do this deal, but waifu did not want to wait any longer to buy. Happy wife they say...

·
Registered
2022 Rainforest SEL FWD w/ Convenience Pkg
1 Posts
Evening from AZ.
Just picked up a 2022 Rainforest SEL with Convenience package and cargo adds.
Paid MSRP. No negotiating down.
The only mandatory dealer add was $400 for lifetime window tint.

I am than OK with this, because other dealers in my same area were charging north of 2K for their mandatory adds (paint and dent repair and all that nonsense), in addition, some were even charging a market adjustment price over retail.

AutoNation Hyundai was the dealer I went with.
No BS and fastest transaction ever.
No trade-in, and no financing.
Couldn't be more pleased given the current climate.
Visited many Hyundai dealers, and the stock is very very limited, with not much in the pipeline coming in.

Taking delivery tomorrow. Car wasn't even PDI'd yet. Still had the white wrap all over the body. Fresh off the boat.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just traded in my 2021 SEL awd with premium package and 7500 miles on it, that I purchased back in February for 2022 Calligraphy. They gave me 45k for my trade, even though I paid around 41K (Msrp 44500$) for it 9 months ago. Crazy. New calligraphy msrp is 50700$ with some bs adds on. I paid 51k even. I think it’s excellent deal and would be impossible any other time. Brooklyn dealer.

881 - 900 of 915 Posts