Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

821 - 840 of 854 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Tried Costco, but wasn't available locally... May try using it in other areas within Texas and see if I can get anything that way.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am getting a paltry 2-3% of MSRP in VA/MD region for SEL AWD with Premium package
VA dealers suck. 1k doc fees on top of MSRP. Did you try Heritage in MD. They gave competitive quotes but hard to reach. George Thompson is the Internet Manager

·
Registered
24 Posts
Finally I found a dealer in VA/MD through Costco and they said 1.4K below MSRP is Costco price. When I insisted to send the Costco Price sheet, it magically went up to 1.9K.

I told them I will take it, but they never bothered to respond. So on the morning before heading to the dealer I called them, they said its SOLD.

I understand dealers make more money by not selling at Costco price, but they don't have to play hard game by not responding and each request took a several hours for a response...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought in San Leandro, CA (SF Bay Area). I paid $2K above MSRP. I found one place that would sell me a Telluride / Palisade at MSRP, but delivery would be 8 to 12 months. Kia dealership wanted $9K markup... So I took the $2k markup on the Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I made an offer to a local dealer for a SEL with Premium, Convenience packages and a few gimmicks (wheel locks, cargo nets....). Window sticker $44,210 included freight. I asked for a 3K discount in return for a quick sale, no test drive, cash payment, literally all could have been set in one call. Dealer came back with $1,600 under MSRP and then some bogus fees which I refuse to pay except for the dealer processing fee...

• Appearance package $995 (really? I thought the car looked great right out of the showroom)
  • Freight $1,175 (although it is already included in the MSRP, they double the freight claiming that Hyundai freight only covers it to their "distribution" center but not to the dealership...)
  • Dealer processing charge $499 (I was ok with that)
  • Non tax fee $361 (whatever this is)

Not in a hurry so, I'll see if this shakes out or check with another dealer

·
Registered
106 Posts
Those fees are ridiculous, even the dealer processing charge.

Makes me glad I found the dealership I did up here. A single email to the one and only dealership I contacted and they came back with exactly the dealer invoice price, plus $75, and then minus a Hyundai loyalty discount because my wife has an Elantra. Which came to ~$3,725 under MSRP.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am looking at the 2021 Palisade - Style: 3.8L V6 GDI SEL - 4 Dr SUV w/AWD.
MSRP $36,875
Invoice Price
$34,861
based on 2021 Hyundai Palisade SEL
What is the lowest everyone paid for NY NJ areas? If you can provide price break down. How much was it below invoice?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi everyone. Got mine SEL AWD with premium package 3 days ago. MSRP 44,240$. Paid 3780$ off sticker using Rodo app. Visited 5 dealers around me. Nobody wanted to go more than 1k off the sticker. Than my friend said he used Rodo for his last lease. After looking at their price decided to give it a shot. Very quick and easy. Their offer was 3280$ off, plus I got 500$ off as a healthcare worker. Total 3780$ off. Dealer fee + dmv fee total 870$. Financed with 1.9%.
Placed order on Tuesday afternoon, Friday took vehicle home from dealer. I’m in NYC. Vehicle from NJ dealer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a Caligraphy (Steel Graphite/Beige) yesterday from a local dealership in Huntsville, AL. They received 17 Caligraphies recently.

My total was $49,250 out the door after negotiating a $500 discount to $1,250. FWD version with the following options.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Is this a good quote? What would be a fair price before TTL?
Not in the US so can't help too much. My dealer had no processing fee, but don't know how easy it is to get that waived down there.

Also, not sure if that's your phone number on there if you care about that.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello guys! First time poster here.

I am looking to buy a 2021 Limited in southern California. My current best price is $52,000 OTD.
I have no idea if this is a good offer or not. I want to negotiate it lower, but don't know what is a good target price should be.
Could someone please give me advices?

Thanks in advance!
Hi I noticed your comment is from a few months ago. How did you do? I’m in SoCal too and going tomorrow to get my SEL. Any advice?

·
Registered
50 Posts
First time posting, wanted to run this price by everyone here:

2021 White Limited Palisade FWD
$57K OTD ($51K + $5K tax + $1K license)

2021 White Calligraphy
$61K OTD ($54K + $6K tax + $1K license)

Currently in so cal dealers are asking MSRP and throughout 2020 they were asking above MSRP for the previous model. One dealer was asking for $82K before tax for a Calligraphy (before any negotiating)!
How did it turn out for you? I’m in SoCal too and looking at $43k sticker price on an SEL w/ conv and prem packages so before tax and negotiation. I go tomorrow to get it

·
Registered
50 Posts
Gees I don’t know how you guys do it! I’m paying basically MSRP + fees and all the crap. Not willing to negotiate with me since it’s literally the only one in the area with exactly what I want and he’s bringing it from another dealership. Can’t take off their accessories but only being charged cost, not profit since it wasn’t the plan. $43,110 MSRP and OTD is looking like $49k ouch!!

821 - 840 of 854 Posts