Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

801 - 812 of 812 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
'21 Calligraphy AWD Moonlight Cloud w/Beige Interior
45,190 plus $715 accessories (wheel locks, cargo package, carpeted floor mats, cargo cover, rear bumper applique). Could not negotiate on accessories as according to dealer these were factory installed and had to get the car from another dealer. Guess either blue is not as popular as others OR its difficult to keep them in stock because of popularity?. Installed running boards for another $800 for kids. Overall, happy with the purchase. Got 1.9% w/hyundai financing but can even go lower to 1.4% w/some credit unions with direct deposit. add 325 for govt. fees, another 300 doc fees (license plates/registration) and 3300 taxes. Wanted to break it below 45K but guess I am being too optimistic. All in all 50,630 OTD (w/running boards installed) or 49,830 OTD w/o running boards.
Is this $3k under MSRP. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is this $3k under MSRP. Thanks
After options, MSRP comes out to be 49,650. Subtract $400 (new college grad) and $500 (first responder), new MSRP comes out to be 48,750. I paid 45905 (before tax), so $2845 under msrp. But truly it would be about $2300-$2400 as the options are way overpriced. Also the dealer fees (300) and license/registration (300) in Illinois would be different in other states.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello guys! First time poster here.

I am looking to buy a 2021 Limited in southern California. My current best price is $52,000 OTD.
I have no idea if this is a good offer or not. I want to negotiate it lower, but don't know what is a good target price should be.
Could someone please give me advices?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello guys! First time poster here.

I am looking to buy a 2021 Limited in southern California. My current best price is $52,000 OTD.
I have no idea if this is a good offer or not. I want to negotiate it lower, but don't know what is a good target price should be.
Could someone please give me advices?

Thanks in advance!
Damn. Are you getting anything off of MSRP?
I got my SEL with premium and convenience package at invoice price, about $2200 off of MSRP.
This is NorCal, platinum Tracy Hyundai.
I wa shopping in SoCal as well and learnt that SoCal dealers are charging above MSRP.

if you want to do a little bit of drive, check out Tracy Hyundai. I worked with Brett at Tracy platinum Hyundai and and he was easy to work with

·
Registered
3 Posts
Damn. Are you getting anything off of MSRP?
I got my SEL with premium and convenience package at invoice price, about $2200 off of MSRP.
This is NorCal, platinum Tracy Hyundai.
I wa shopping in SoCal as well and learnt that SoCal dealers are charging above MSRP.

if you want to do a little bit of drive, check out Tracy Hyundai. I worked with Brett at Tracy platinum Hyundai and and he was easy to work with
Thanks so much for the info! i will check them out.

I don't think they took anything off MSRP.

·
Registered
2021 Limited AWD, Rainforest/Black
27 Posts
Thanks so much for the info! i will check them out.

I don't think they took anything off MSRP.
I’m not sure what the market is like in SoCal, but I got my Limited in Central OH for 3K off MSRP. In the Washington, DC area where I moved from, you can get a Limited for around 2K off MSRP for a Limited.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’m not sure what the market is like in SoCal, but I got my Limited in Central OH for 3K off MSRP. In the Washington, DC area where I moved from, you can get a Limited for around 2K off MSRP for a Limited.
SoCal pricing is crazy! I laughed at their “$10k” above MSRP pricing and told them to have a nice day

·
Registered
11 Posts
Has anyone made a purchase in Canada lately? Looking at the Calligraphy and interested to see what anyone was able to get it for up here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the info!
I was able to get 2k under MSRP before incentives for SEL with premium package at Tustin Hyundai. Allen Hyundai also offered the same. By the way. You should either get the SEL with premium or the calligraphy. The 2021 limited is dumbed down compared to previous years.

801 - 812 of 812 Posts