Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

781 - 800 of 812 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
$500 under MSRP. In Dallas, Tx area '21 Hyper-White Caligraphy. Don't think (at least right now) I could 'push' any lower. Caligraphy's seem to move quickly off the lots. Telluride's seemed even tougher to get a great deal. VERY happy with our Palisade. Very price-value-friendly.

The Caligraphy's 'wheels' are growing on me. They were a little much for me at first, but heh, I like that they're different/unique. Besides 'the boss' of the household likes them --and I bought this Palisade for her:) :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
For all those who want the best pricing possible on a PALISADE no matter the trim. contact GERALD, Info is below. I just purchase my second palisade from him. First got a 2020 Limited last year, and now got the 2021 Calligraphy. His is near impossible to be beat when comes about giving a customer a deal. Check him out, and thank me later

Tell him RONY send you, he will treat you right.

Gerald Walters
Hyundai Sales Manager
www.linwoodhyundai.com
www.linwoodmotors.com
[email protected]

270-444-6901 | work
270-933-0486
| cell
270-442-2941
| fax

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yea I’ve settled at $43k and told the dealers. But no one is budging from $44500 OTD price. Im not in a hurry so I can wait it out and see if anything better comes along
45K OTD is the best I can get in MD. Some of Northern VA dealers wont even give the price on the phone..

·
Registered
2020 palisade AWD W/ all options
18 Posts
For those who already get their Palisade in US. How much do you pay and what trim (with what package) before tax title and license ?
We paid $43,000 out the door exactly. We got a HYPER WHITE SEL with AWD/convenience package/drive guidance package/ premium package/ captains chairs and sunroof!

·
Registered
20 Posts
We paid $43,000 out the door exactly. We got a HYPER WHITE SEL with AWD/convenience package/drive guidance package/ premium package/ captains chairs and sunroof!
Ah damn I would buy it today if I can get that in CA. Which state was this? How much did you get off of MSRP? This will help in seeing if taxes play a role in your lower price.

·
Registered
2021 SEL Premium HTRAC
7 Posts
$42.3k 2021 SEL Premium AWD w/capt chairs (before TTL) black on black, MSRP was $44.3k which included factory add-ons (Las Vegas Hyundai). YMMV, but another dealer quoted invoice for SEL Premium $41k and Limited $44k FWD models (Frank Hyundai San Diego, terrible communication though, could’ve been a bait n switch). Based on TrueCar for vegas avg selling price for our trim was over MSRP, so the wife and I are pretty happy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just pulled the trigger a few weeks ago on a Calligraphy trim.

2021 Calligraphy
Color: Rainforest/Black
Base MSRP: $47,750
Add ons: Cargo nets/mats/tray/cover + All Season Floor mats ($900), +Freight ($1175)
MSRP: $49,825
Before tax price: $47,000

·
Registered
20 Posts

2021 Calligraphy
Add ons: Cargo nets/mats/tray/cover + All Season Floor mats ($900), +Freight ($1175)
Congrats! Almost $3k off. Which state?

·
Registered
2021 Limited AWD, Rainforest/Black
27 Posts
2021 Limited AWD:
MSRP: $48,465 (Cargo Nets, Cargo Tray, Splash Guards, Carpeted Floor Mats)
Before Tax Price: $45,447

·
Registered
3 Posts
'21 Calligraphy AWD Moonlight Cloud w/Beige Interior
45,190 plus $715 accessories (wheel locks, cargo package, carpeted floor mats, cargo cover, rear bumper applique). Could not negotiate on accessories as according to dealer these were factory installed and had to get the car from another dealer. Guess either blue is not as popular as others OR its difficult to keep them in stock because of popularity?. Installed running boards for another $800 for kids. Overall, happy with the purchase. Got 1.9% w/hyundai financing but can even go lower to 1.4% w/some credit unions with direct deposit. add 325 for govt. fees, another 300 doc fees (license plates/registration) and 3300 taxes. Wanted to break it below 45K but guess I am being too optimistic. All in all 50,630 OTD (w/running boards installed) or 49,830 OTD w/o running boards.

·
Registered
3 Posts

2021 Calligraphy
Congrats! Almost $3k off. Which state?

2021 Calligraphy
Do you mind sharing state, dealer details.

·
Registered
3 Posts
'21 Calligraphy AWD Moonlight Cloud w/Beige Interior
45,190 plus $715 accessories (wheel locks, cargo package, carpeted floor mats, cargo cover, rear bumper applique). Could not negotiate on accessories as according to dealer these were factory installed and had to get the car from another dealer. Guess either blue is not as popular as others OR its difficult to keep them in stock because of popularity?. Installed running boards for another $800 for kids. Overall, happy with the purchase. Got 1.9% w/hyundai financing but can even go lower to 1.4% w/some credit unions with direct deposit. add 325 for govt. fees, another 300 doc fees (license plates/registration) and 3300 taxes. Wanted to break it below 45K but guess I am being too optimistic. All in all 50,630 OTD (w/running boards installed) or 49,830 OTD w/o running boards.
Congrats. Can you share the state/Dealer. I am looking for one.

781 - 800 of 812 Posts