Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

761 - 780 of 812 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oh sorry. Your initial post made it seem like your offer was for MSRP. Don’t pay above MSRP. In Northern California. I am able to get some dollars off of MSRP on limited 2021
You should really consider weather you want the Limited. It’s been stripped down compared to 2020. Most people would say go for calligraphy or SEL with premium. If you look hard enough in SoCal you can find one 2k below MSRP.

·
Registered
99 Posts
First time posting, wanted to run this price by everyone here:

2021 White Limited Palisade FWD
$57K OTD ($51K + $5K tax + $1K license)

2021 White Calligraphy
$61K OTD ($54K + $6K tax + $1K license)

Currently in so cal dealers are asking MSRP and throughout 2020 they were asking above MSRP for the previous model. One dealer was asking for $82K before tax for a Calligraphy (before any negotiating)!
51 k for limited and 54 for Calligraphy is too much, the MSRP for both without the port installed options should be around 47/47.8 K. Looks like quite a bit of mark up.

82K USD? hope the price was for two cars, if not run away from them!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
You should really consider weather you want the Limited. It’s been stripped down compared to 2020. Most people would say go for calligraphy or SEL with premium. If you look hard enough in SoCal you can find one 2k below MSRP.
I think you meant to quote the other person. But I 100% agree. I actually started off wanting a limited and realized I can just get a SEL with the premium and convenience package.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think you meant to quote the other person. But I 100% agree. I actually started off wanting a limited and realized I can just get a SEL with the premium and convenience package.
Oh. Lol. Whoops. Hopefully OP will read. I dont know what they were thinking with making calligraphy only a bit more expensive than Limited. Value seems to be either in calligraphy or SEL

·
Registered
20 Posts
If there are any VA dealers reading this thread, 44K OTD is my price for SEL AWD with Premium and bench Seating. I will buy from you this year.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Best OTD I've got is 44.3

White exterior
2021 AWD SEL both premium and convenience package 2nd row bench seats and tow hitch

·
Registered
7 Posts
First time posting, wanted to run this price by everyone here:

2021 White Limited Palisade FWD
$57K OTD ($51K + $5K tax + $1K license)

2021 White Calligraphy
$61K OTD ($54K + $6K tax + $1K license)

Currently in so cal dealers are asking MSRP and throughout 2020 they were asking above MSRP for the previous model. One dealer was asking for $82K before tax for a Calligraphy (before any negotiating)!
Are you around LA, I would recommend contacting South Bay Hyundai. I also got competitive quotes from IEHyundai and Morenovalley Hyundai.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello folks, I wanted the AWD Limited trim, realized the new one would go over my budget. I have an offer for a used 2020 Limited trim with 12k miles for $42,500, OTD with TTL will be around $46,500. Almost pulling the trigger, thoughts?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hello folks, I wanted the AWD Limited trim, realized the new one would go over my budget. I have an offer for a used 2020 Limited trim with 12k miles for $42,500, OTD with TTL will be around $46,500. Almost pulling the trigger, thoughts?
Assuming you’ve done your due diligence with second owner warranty etc, the quoted price seem good/reasonable. Palisades with limited trim are hard to find by where I live. They, especially certified, typically are much more than what you quoted and often times very close to new car prices

·
Registered
20 Posts
Best OTD I've got is 44.3

White exterior
2021 AWD SEL both premium and convenience package 2nd row bench seats and tow hitch
That's a great price. I will totally buy it for that price. Where did you find this deal?

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought a white calligraphy yesterday with roof rails. MSRP with destination fee was $50,350. Paid $46,615 plus I got $900 back for military and college graduate. So net cost was $45,715. They also threw in rubber car mats.

The dealer tried adding $999 to the back end for dealer added accessories for nitrogen tires, door guards and wheel locks. I told them take that off and we have a deal. Out the door with taxes in Illinois was about $49,500

·
Registered
99 Posts
Bought a white calligraphy yesterday with roof rails. MSRP with destination fee was $50,350. Paid $46,615 plus I got $900 back for military and college graduate. So net cost was $45,715. They also threw in rubber car mats.

The dealer tried adding $999 to the back end for dealer added accessories for nitrogen tires, door guards and wheel locks. I told them take that off and we have a deal. Out the door with taxes in Illinois was about $49,500
This is a fantastic deal!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Currently getting a out of door price of $44660
For SEL with premium and convenience package.
Trying to bring it closer to $42k. I think $42k would be solid and would pull the trigger

761 - 780 of 812 Posts