Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

701 - 711 of 711 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I found a Calligraphy, white exterior/beige interior, on Hyundai inventory site, and contacted the local dealer. I got the offer, MSRP price of $49,225 (base MSRP + $300 for Super White + destination charge, NO manufacturer/dealer installed option/accessory). I tried to bargain, but they won't bulge. With the limited availability of Calligraphy trim, I don't think dealers won't go below MSRP.

·
Super Moderator
995 Posts
Also they don't like to bargain with no add ons. Dealer makes 50% on those.
Dealer can just wait and someone else will pay foll price for that color combo

·
Registered
26 Posts
Also they don't like to bargain with no add ons. Dealer makes 50% on those.
Dealer can just wait and someone else will pay foll price for that color combo
I just called the dealer thinking that I would just pay the MSRP that I was offered. Guess what? I was told that they are adding $10K markup, so it will be $59,225!!! I'm not a fool to pay $10K above MSRP. I wished him good luck.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello , I am in touch with
Hyundai dealer for a possible out of door price of $34000 on a Palisade SEL with no additional packages. Price includes taxes and fees etc. there is no trade and with new tag.
is this offer good or anyone able to get better OTD pricing on SEL ?

·
Registered
2021 SEL Silver Lagoon with bench seat
66 Posts
Hello , I am in touch with
Hyundai dealer for a possible out of door price of $34000 on a Palisade SEL with no additional packages. Price includes taxes and fees etc. there is no trade and with new tag.
is this offer good or anyone able to get better OTD pricing on SEL ?
The MSRP for a FWD 2021 SEL with no packages is $36350, so paying $2350 below that including taxes and fees sounds pretty awesome to me. The MSRP for an SEL with AWD is $38050.
I have no idea where you are, but I'd jump on that for sure.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Need some advice. . . My 2020 SEL FWD with moonroof is 13 months old and I am loving it. Have 18k miles on it.

Carvana is offering $33k for it and I have negotiated a 2020 SEL AWD with convenience package for $37,500 OTD. Dealer will give me the Carvana-match $33k for it with trade in. This will also come with the new 3y/36k maintenance, which I do not have on my current Palisade, but maintenance has been null for the past 18k miles.

Do I do it? I usually keep cars for a longggg time, so this seems crazy, but I’m intrigued.

·
Registered
26 Posts
black on black Caligraphy, 2200 discount plus military rebate. Northern VA. 499 doc fee plus TTL.
I would say it's a very good deal. I've been shopping for Calligraphy for couple of weeks. My choice is White with Beige/Dark Brown interior, which is rare. One local dealer is offering $5K above MSRP.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would say it's a very good deal. I've been shopping for Calligraphy for couple of weeks. My choice is White with Beige/Dark Brown interior, which is rare. One local dealer is offering $5K above MSRP.
several around here that would deal below MSRP. you can probably buy it here and ship it for 1500 and still save money lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
I finally pulled the trigger (not pun-intended). I have been shopping for a Calligraphy for over a month (started shopping for Limited, but changed mind). The combination that I wanted (White or Silver with Beige interior) was very rare. Silver was almost non-existent, and there were a few of White with Black interior. When I found a local dealer that had White with Beige interior, I contacted them and asked for a quote, but I was offered $5K above MSRP. There was no way I would pay that price, so I checked Hyundai's inventory everyday. Last week I found another dealer that had the combo that I wanted, but it was two hour away (in San Diego). Asked for a quote, and I was offered $900 below MSRP. I was shocked. Honestly, I would have bought it even if I was offered at MSRP. Unlike other dealers, this dealer sent me the offer with break-down items. Yesterday, my wife and I took a 3-hour Amtrak train ride (they picked us up at the train station), and went there to pick up the car. Since my wife is a nurse, she's qualified for the First Responder ($500) discount, so we got $1,400 below MSRP.

701 - 711 of 711 Posts