Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

621 - 636 of 636 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah, those forced add-ons are BS.

I said in other posts how the Finance manager tried to sneak past a security device on my contract. I caught it by going down the contract line by line.

after I caught him and told him I wasn’t buying the car with it, he told me it was already installed and they do it to all their cars. I told him to install this device they had to splice into the wiring harness and that was unacceptable to me. He assured me they were pros and knew what they were doing.

when he realized I was going to walk he came back and drew up a new contract without the add on device and then told me I was in luck because they hadn’t installed this device into my car yet. Here is where I rolled my eyes. Freaking liar and cheat. Sneaking crap onto the contract and hopingI would sign it and write him my check without studying the contract.

stereotype car dealer
I shouldn't be, but am still surprised sometimes at how unethical some sales people are. How desperate they must be.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited FWD
8 Posts
Hey everyone! New member here. Purchased ours here in the Phoenix area.

Hyper White/Black Interior
MSRP: $47,675
- Discount: $2094
+ tax: $3692
+TTL/Doc Fee: $1311.85
Out the door: $50,584.92

·
Registered
8 Posts
$1,311.85 in doc fees?!
Well that’s not just doc fees. That also includes plates and registration. $499 of that is the dealership doc fee. The rest was to get it registered in Arizona. They said they usually over quote here a bit and to a small check back.

When I bought my truck it was about $75.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this forum and interested in purchasing a palisade. I wanted to get your guys perspective on if I'm getting a fair deal or not. so here is the breakdown of the vehicle price from my local dealer in Central Coast California. I'd appreciate your guys help. Thanks

2021 Hyundai Palisade limited AWD
Lagoon Silver/ Black interior
MSRP: $46,825
Markup: $8,225 (they removed it)
Added features: $1,125
Delivery fee: $1,140
Taxable A.M.O: $1,294
Document processing charge: $85.00
Sales tax: $4,416
DMV fees: $637
California tire fee: $8.75

Out the door price:$55,530

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this forum and interested in purchasing a palisade. I wanted to get your guys perspective on if I'm getting a fair deal or not. so here is the breakdown of the vehicle price from my local dealer in Central Coast California. I'd appreciate your guys help. Thanks

2021 Hyundai Palisade limited AWD
Lagoon Silver/ Black interior
MSRP: $46,825
Markup: $8,225 (they removed it)
Added features: $1,125
Delivery fee: $1,140
Taxable A.M.O: $1,294
Document processing charge: $85.00
Sales tax: $4,416
DMV fees: $637
California tire fee: $8.75

Out the door price:$55,530
At quick glance, it seems pretty steep. Try SoCal or at least deal with SoCal and bring your final option to the central coast dealer. Really also depends on what the “added features” are.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That OTD price seems high for MSRP + factory options. What is taxable AMO?
here’s is the added features. They said taxable AMO is for VIN etching and paint protection which is already done to the vehicle. They said they can’t take that price off.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Sorry, I meant to say I won’t pay for vin etching and paint protection

might as well be scotch guard and undercoating!
The factory added options are fine

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry, I meant to say I won’t pay for vin etching and paint protection

might as well be scotch guard and undercoating!
The factory added options are fine
I told them I wasn't going to pay for that and walked away. They called me today and kept pushing that they were giving me a good deal and that they sold the white 2021 Calligraphy that i was also looking at for 9k over MSRP. so i guess ill keep searching around. thanks for alyour guys help. much appreciated.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Calligraphy at the dealer in Sheboygan, WI (or coming in) listed on the website at $700 under MSRP. (same dealer I bought my Palisade at)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey everyone! New member here. Purchased ours here in the Phoenix area.

Hyper White/Black Interior
MSRP: $47,675
- Discount: $2094
+ tax: $3692
+TTL/Doc Fee: $1311.85
Out the door: $50,584.92
What state?

621 - 636 of 636 Posts