Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

541 - 560 of 597 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
It seems that Hyundai has raised the prices for all trims by $200 and raised the freight charge by $20.

·
Registered
5 Posts
For those who already get their Palisade in US. How much do you pay and what trim (with what package) before tax title and license ?
I paid $48,500 OTD for a Black Limited AWD with carpeted mats, rubber all weather mats, cargo net, cargo cover, first aid kit, bumper appliqué, wheel locks, mud cards, roof rack and tow hitch.

·
Super Moderator
779 Posts
That is a very good deal. Considering all the extras you got OTD don't let anyone tell you different

·
Registered
3 Posts
I purchased an Midnight Blue SEL AWD with Convenience and Premium Package (and some of the other standard add on items such as cargo cover that they seem to be putting on many of these) on Monday

MSRP $42,620 (bottom of sticker includes freight and handling)

+ $250 Doc fee
  • $2,000 dealer discount
  • $1,000 first responder instant rebate
Paid $39,870 + the state mandate tax/title/registration (no additional dealer fee beyond the above $249)

Note I also had a trade that they valued at $4,100 (which I felt was fair for a 10 year old minivan with 135,000 mile and showing its age). We agreed on an additional $600 that they allocated to the trade, but just as easily could have been applied to the dealer discount as my request was for a larger dealer discount, they just allocated it to the trade.

So in reality I say split the difference and I paid $39,570 + TTR for the vehicle less an additional $4,400 I received for the trade.

Hope that this helps!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just picked up a hyper white Palisade SEL AWD with Black Leather interior Philadelphia area. Had to special order it but it finally came today.
MSRP: $44,271
Connivence package, Premium, and driver Guidance, Sunroof.
Discount: -$2200
Net price: $42,070 + TTL & Doc

Just trying to figure out which grill I want to change it to now.
Spider
MOMOREAL New Front Radiator Grille Chrome
BOIM

·
Registered
6 Posts
You did as well as you could have at that time. With the pandemic and the now struggling economy the dealers are sitting on a much larger inventory of Palisades. The dealer I bought from had 40 Palisades in stock. I think they are afraid that things are only going to get worse so they are discounting to move cars.
Where are you located, out of interest? Would love to find a dealer motivated to discount...

·
Super Moderator
779 Posts
Not many deals in the Phoenix, AZ area right now.
Palisade is the hottest selling SUV in the area.
One dealer has a good inventory, but it is one
nobody wants to deal with. Noncommissioned
sales people. offer great price, then try to sneak
$2500 worth of extra's on to sale.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I paid $48,500 OTD for a Black Limited AWD with carpeted mats, rubber all weather mats, cargo net, cargo cover, first aid kit, bumper appliqué, wheel locks, mud cards, roof rack and tow hitch.
Where did you purchase? Can you share salesperson info? Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
And all the recent purchasers - don't forget the BonusDrive rebate (you have 60 days from date of purchase). I purchased on 1st and submitted on 2nd. Received my email today that Hyundai has approved and my $250 will be here in 6-8 weeks. Free money that I was not even aware of before I purchased the car.

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited (Rainforest)
2 Posts
Hi everyone! New here.
Paid $1500 below MSRP ($48900) for Limited (Rainforest) with several options. In particular, I was looking for 2 colors only (Rainforest & Steel Graphite) and needed cargo cover and crossbars. Initially wanted tow hitch as well, but once I've seen it live, decided I want a stealth one (still need it mostly for a bike rack).
I'm located in Northern NJ and was shopping around the entire NJ and couple bordering states. Started with TrueCar, which shown +500 to MSRP average paid in my area.
Emailed number of dealers, some wanted +$3K over, some MSRP and only one offered -$500 and went down to -$1K after some back and forth negotiations. Used this to negotiate a local dealer in my area and got -$1500 and pulled the trigger.
Probably could have found better deal shopping around a little longer, but time also has its value, and that's what I lack the most now, plus I would probably have to travel somewhere relatively far to pick it up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone,
I just started looking for the Palisade in my area of Greater Sacramento and 50-100 miles proximity. Looking for SEL, AWD, with Convenient and Premium packages. Three out of four dealers that I contacted added $5-7K above MSRP. Just wondering what's the rationale behind such an audacious price formation.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey everyone,
I just started looking for the Palisade in my area of Greater Sacramento and 50-100 miles proximity. Looking for SEL, AWD, with Convenient and Premium packages. Three out of four dealers that I contacted added $5-7K above MSRP. Just wondering what's the rationale behind such an audacious price formation.
I would honestly try down south in Southern California. I am from San Diego, but was traveling to Sac every other month so was dealing there too. No one came close up there to the SoCal dealers. I got $2,000 cash off MSRP which did not include the additional $500 dealer incentives from corporate.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
64 Posts
And all the recent purchasers - don't forget the BonusDrive rebate (you have 60 days from date of purchase). I purchased on 1st and submitted on 2nd. Received my email today that Hyundai has approved and my $250 will be here in 6-8 weeks. Free money that I was not even aware of before I purchased the car.
I never heard of this so looked it up. BonusDrive doesn't appear to be through Hyundai. You have to be a member of a select partner.
Through which partner or organization did you qualify?

Thanks for sharing it. I put in my employer and looks like its allowing me to proceed!
If I get this its better than $0

·
Registered
3 Posts
I never heard of this so looked it up. BonusDrive doesn't appear to be through Hyundai. You have to be a member of a select partner.
Through which partner or organization did you qualify?

Thanks for sharing it. I put in my employer and looks like its allowing me to proceed!
If I get this its better than $0

I did Allstate insurance (the fine print says that you don't need to be a policy holder) - the subsequent messages said that all the paperwork was in order and they were sending to the manufacturer for approval. Couple of days later received the final approval that said check would arrive in 6-8 weeks. It appears that Hyundai must be paying as given the very limited information I provided it would only be the manufacturer who could validate the information for payment.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought my Palisade on April 12, submitted my application on April 19 and was approved on April 28. I received my $500 check, from Hyundai, on June 12. I am not an Allstate insured.

·
Registered
1 Posts
SEL with Premium package - Rainforest
Los Angeles County - Purchased June 20, 2020 - Paid $43,490 Out the door - they included all weather floor mats and some extra windshield/dent/tire protection (4 years) which we didn't ask for or negotiate about. They said it was standard on all cars sold from dealership. Contract said price was $38,360.
I just registered for the Bonus Drive money too.

541 - 560 of 597 Posts