Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

501 - 520 of 545 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL AWD
1 Posts
Bought a SEL AWD with Convenience and Premium (MSRP $42670) for $38604! Price out the door including t/t/fees - $2500 trade was $39,000.00 in Ellicott City MD. Did receive the First Responder $1000 discount, which helped to get the car price down.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I bought a Limited for $46,800. No discounts other than the dealer is cutting me a $500 check and the bonus drive rebate that's already OTW.

·
Registered
Lexus GS460, BMW540
10 Posts
The point is that the MSRP includes freight. I'm seeing this on a couple of forums now where people are have freight added to the MSRP. I can't figure out why it is shown as a separate line item on the worksheet. It may be legit, but for as long as I've been around, which of a long time, it has been included in the MSRP window sticker.

I also see a "Processing Fee" in addition to the registration fee. This is a BS fee that I would make them delete.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The point is that the MSRP includes freight. I'm seeing this on a couple of forums now where people are have freight added to the MSRP. I can't figure out why it is shown as a separate line item on the worksheet. It may be legit, but for as long as I've been around, which of a long time, it has been included in the MSRP window sticker.

I also see a "Processing Fee" in addition to the registration fee. This is a BS fee that I would make them delete.
Look at the Hyundai window stickers. At the top right of the panel with the pricing it will show MSRP, then the port installed options. Then in the bottom right of that panel it will have freight and then total price. The MSRP as shown on the window stickers is without freight and completely valid. Also, they gave him a smoking deal, so I wouldn’t complain too much about the processing fee. They are normally around 150, so it is high but not the ridiculous $700 type ones.

·
Registered
669 Posts

What are you talking about? Freight and handling is always separate from the MSRP on the window sticker. Here’s a random one for a Palisade so you can see for yourself: https://www.wrighthyundai.com/services/hyundai/windowSticker.do?vin=KM8R5DHE2LU128085&cs:o='windowsticker'

·
Registered
5 Posts

The point is that you're wrong. Freight is always listed as a separate item...even on Hyundai's only website so I don't get what you're trying to pick apart here. I got $3495 off MSRP fair and square and I don't see a whole lot of other people getting the same deal I did.

I'm happy to address any further concerns you may have about my deal.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here in the Charlotte, NC area ALL dealers add $699-$799 dealer admin fee, which they will not negotiate. Some states regulate the fee, others allow whatever the dealers want to charge. Yes, it is bs, but it part of car buying life here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Purchased in Schaumburg, Illinois
Just bought the SEL, Hyper-White, Beige Interior, Convenience Package, Premium Package, Sunroof Option.
Total Price was $42,920.00. Dealer discount was $3,520. Paid $39,400 plus taxes, title and license fees.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I see the last few deals are around 3K under MSRP..

Question on the wind noise: Is this random or all Palisades have this issue?

501 - 520 of 545 Posts