Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

321 - 340 of 380 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
New price sheet: https://newspress-hyundai.s3.amazonaws.com/documents/original/39943-2020MYPalisadePriceSheet07Jan2020.pdf
Old price sheet for reference: https://newspress-hyundai.s3.amazonaws.com/documents/original/36511-2020MYPalisadePriceSheet10Jun2019.pdf

Note the effective date for the new price sheet: January 7. Not February 1. Note the extra $300 for Hyper White. And the extra $225 to the MSRP, and the extra $25 to the destination charge. If your window sticker had the extra $300 for Hyper White, then it seems that it is based on this new pricing sheet.

Only possible exception is that your car was from before 1/7, but Hyundai has started charging $300 for Hyper White before 1/7 without publishing a new price sheet. They have done that before (unfortunately). I didn't do the math by subtracting your accessories from the MSRP you listed, but I guess there's a possibility that you have the older price, but with the extra $300 for Hyper White.
You missing my point yet again, there is yet another price increase effective 2/1 , price increase of $250 on 2/1 is in addition to any other previous increases. Let just stop this nonsense.
This thread is to post prices paid only and thats it.

·
Registered
474 Posts
You missing my point yet again, there is yet another price increase effective 2/1 , price increase of $250 on 2/1 is in addition to any other previous increases. Let just stop this nonsense.
This thread is to post prices paid only and thats it.
What is your source for this second price increase? There is no new price sheet published by Hyundai since the January 7 one. I checked. I also checked Hyundai USA’s website. It lists the new free maintenance effective 2/1 (proving that the website just got updated) and shows prices from the January 7 price list I shared in my previous post. There’s no new $250 increase.

They wouldn’t bump the price twice in less than a month.

I increasingly believe that they added the $300 for hyper white before the other price increase on January 7, without updating the price sheet. From what I’m seeing, they did the same to the Sonata (paint price hike first, then $250 increase on January 7). That’s probably why you were charged $300 for the paint but not the new pricing (I did the maths this time).

As to what I’m posting: this thread is indeed a discussion of what people paid. It’s useful for people looking to buy. As such, so is info on price changes. This being a public forum, I’ll discuss what I damn well please until a moderator, which you are not, says otherwise.

·
Banned
5 Posts
What is your source for this second price increase? There is no new price sheet published by Hyundai since the January 7 one. I checked. I also checked Hyundai USA’s website. It lists the new free maintenance effective 2/1 (proving that the website just got updated) and shows prices from the January 7 price list I shared in my previous post. There’s no new $250 increase.

They wouldn’t bump the price twice in less than a month.

I increasingly believe that they added the $300 for hyper white before the other price increase on January 7, without updating the price sheet. From what I’m seeing, they did the same to the Sonata (paint price hike first, then $250 increase on January 7). That’s probably why you were charged $300 for the paint but not the new pricing (I did the maths this time).

As to what I’m posting: this thread is indeed a discussion of what people paid. It’s useful for people looking to buy. As such, so is info on price changes. This being a public forum, I’ll discuss what I damn well please until a moderator, which you are not, says otherwise.
Mods, i'm sorry. I cant fix stupid. Apparently Eric doesn't see thread about $250 increase effective 2/1 no matter how many clues i gave him.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Mods, i'm sorry. I cant fix stupid. Apparently Eric doesn't see thread about $250 increase effective 2/1 no matter how many clues i gave him.
That's because there isn't one. Instead of calling people names, back your facts up. I did.

·
Banned
5 Posts
That's because there isn't one. Instead of calling people names, back your facts up. I did.
Here you go ding-dong: 3 Years of maintenance and price increase just be sure to read entire post., you know, scroll down, etc. :)
Oh and if you go configure any Palisade at Hyundai site, you will see that MSRP has increased by $250. Since i just got the car Tuesday (that's prior to 2/1/2020), i have sticker for it. That same exact configuration as per my sticker is $250 higher effective yesterday. Is that enough proof for you?

·
Registered
22 Posts
2.99% for 75 months? Is that via Hyundai finance? I thought they did 3.9% for 72m. You got a decent deal. As to the 1.9%, you have to pick the 60 months credit length. That’s probably why you were declined. Nothing to do with your credit score.

The price went up in early January, and that’s when the $300 for hyper white was added. What’s changing on 2/1 is the free maintenance being offered.

You did pay the new price, with the extra $250. But you got a small discount at least.
I tried for 1.9 for 60 months. It was declined. Dealer is not sure why? His guessing was Koreans think one vehicle per household. Since I am from Acura and already own one it might have caused. That sounds stupid to me but can’t help.
So he checked with other banks. I was offered 2.49 for 60 months and 2.99 for 72 & 75. Finally went for 2.99 for 75 months.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Here you go ding-dong: 3 Years of maintenance and price increase just be sure to read entire post., you know, scroll down, etc. :)
Oh and if you go configure any Palisade at Hyundai site, you will see that MSRP has increased by $250. Since i just got the car Tuesday (that's prior to 2/1/2020), i have sticker for it. That same exact configuration as per my sticker is $250 higher effective yesterday. Is that enough proof for you?
You have trouble understanding. That thread doesn't say that the price hike took place on 2/1. It's the same price increase from 1/7. If you look at the price sheet I linked to, it says effective date 1/7. Compare to what you see today on Hyundai's website: it's the same. There's one price increase. Not two. Yours didn't have it because the window sticker was generated before 1/7, more than likely, considering how long it has taken for cars to go through the ports of entry.

EDIT: @jetech00001: sorry, posted before I saw your post.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Here you go ding-dong: 3 Years of maintenance and price increase just be sure to read entire post., you know, scroll down, etc.
Can you link to the thread that says the price increased effective Feb 1? That one only says that the maintenance is effective Feb 1 and that there has recently been an increase in price, but says nothing about the price increase being effective Feb 1.

·
Super Moderator
427 Posts
Can you link to the thread that says the price increased effective Feb 1? That one only says that the maintenance is effective Feb 1 and that there has recently been an increase in price, but says nothing about the price increase being effective Feb 1.
The price increase went in to effect 1/7/2020

·
Registered
311 Posts
The price increase went in to effect 1/7/2020
Yes, I'm aware. I figured with how insistent he was that he must have mislinked to a different thread because surely with that level of conviction it was because there was a thread that said what he was insisting.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks like the $500 competitive owner rebate went away this month.. No change in lease incentives in my area for February either. Well this sucks!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yes, it looks like it expired 2/3 and didn't get reinstated. Doesn't mean they won't bring it back in the coming weeks. On the plus side, it looks like from some comments that the Palisade stock is improving and people should be able to negotiate better deals going forward, especially as we get closer to the 2021 release.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bought a Limited FWD yesterday at an Arkansas dealership. Got it for $820 under sticker price with the conquest incentive included. Not the best deal I've seen posted but I got tired to haggling.Very happy with the car so far.

·
Super Moderator
193 Posts
Bought a Limited FWD yesterday at an Arkansas dealership. Got it for $820 under sticker price with the conquest incentive included. Not the best deal I've seen posted but I got tired to haggling.Very happy with the car so far.
Congratulations on your purchase and sometimes people exaggerate and you got a good deal

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just bought an SE AWD for close to $2,000 under MSRP.

According to Edmunds I paid just under invoice ($33,529) at $32,900 including delivery/handling, etc. (before sales tax).

Scratched off all of the add ons and a local Credit Union was able to beat the Hyundai rate of 3.9% by a bit

Snowed last night and today; handles great in winter driving conditions IMO.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just bought an SE AWD for close to $2,000 under MSRP.

According to Edmunds I paid just under invoice ($33,529) at $32,900 including delivery/handling, etc. (before sales tax).

Scratched off all of the add ons and a local Credit Union was able to beat the Hyundai rate of 3.9% by a bit

Snowed last night and today; handles great in winter driving conditions IMO.
What is the rate you got? I got 2.99 for 75 months with capital one through dealer.

321 - 340 of 380 Posts