Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who already get their Palisade in US. How much do you pay and what trim (with what package) before tax title and license ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Paid MSRP yesterday for a white AWD Limited. I did get the last day for the $500 competitive trade-in, $500 veteran discount and 1.9% financing for 60 months. They also gave me the trade-in price I was looking for.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Paid MSRP yesterday for a white AWD Limited. I did get the last day for the $500 competitive trade-in, $500 veteran discount and 1.9% financing for 60 months. They also gave me the trade-in price I was looking for.
Same for me, except for the veteran discount as I don't qualify. Hyundai has extended the Palisade incentives and 1.9% financing through the end of July at this point.

·
Registered
22 Posts
For those who already get their Palisade in US. How much do you pay and what trim (with what package) before tax title and license ?
Still finalizing a deal on LTD AWD ... been offered “invoice price” + the $500 conquest cash bonus.
Fyi ... dealer included the $1,045 dest fee in the inv price.

I’ll follow up w the final numbers later.

·
Registered
5 Posts
There were 7 SE and SEL's at the dealer in Round Rock, Texas yesterday afternoon. All had "No added markup" stickers prominently displayed. No Limiteds, though. I think the Limiteds are the ones most likely to get marked up. Also saw 3 SE/SEL"s at another dealership in Rosenberg today. More and more seem to be arriving.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got a Black Limited for 2800 under MSRP including 500 rebate, we got lucky since the original dealer we went to gave us a great price so I used that as a bargaining chip for another dealership who gave us an even better deal!

·
Registered
4 Posts
We originally were looking at Telluride, but after we found the dealer that had one we liked we left after they added $5,000 in fees and packages that offered little value. They refused to take the packages off. So we decided to shop the Palisade. First dealer had 3 SEL's but had a $1,500 dealer markup package, plus $7,000 ADM! Plus they had $3,500 in options we didn't want. I immediately told the salesman I was not paying ADM and left. I knew there was another SEL at another dealer, so we went there. We bought it for $1,000 off and $500 rebate. They gave us a good trade. They only tried to sell an extended warranty. We declined. We paid 38,991 +ttl. It's an awd with convenience group, sunroof, carpeted mats, cargo cover and bumper protector.we are not keeping the cargo cover if anyone needs it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Purchased a Limited AWD in the Chicagoland area on July 29... MSRP + TTL - $500 competitive rebate (coming from a Toyota). Pretty standard deal across all dealerships in this area for now, the trick is finding the color / options available somewhere.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Paid MSRP for a Midnight Cloud with tan interior Palisade AWD Limited this past Saturday in Columbus, Ohio. I did get in on the $500 competitive trade-in, $500 veteran discount and 1.9% financing for 60 months with zero down. The dealer gave me a GAP ins. policy (as a credit) as well. The accessories from Hyundai are Carpet Mats, Cargo Tray (actually it is a rubber back mat for the area behind the 3rd row to include the back of the 3rd row seats), Splash Trim (not noticeable mud flaps). I did not have a trade in.

The next shipment of Hyundai Palisade starts to arrive in dealerships this mid to late August. I have been told by 3 different dealers is 3 different States that Hyundai does not allow the pre-ordering of their Palisades. I have read of at least one post where someone stated that they were able to make a deposit against an incoming vehicle. My understanding from different dealers is that Hyundai will start new Rebate and Financing options throughout the year.

·
Registered
15 Posts
We originally were looking at Telluride, but after we found the dealer that had one we liked we left after they added $5,000 in fees and packages that offered little value. They refused to take the packages off. So we decided to shop the Palisade. First dealer had 3 SEL's but had a $1,500 dealer markup package, plus $7,000 ADM! Plus they had $3,500 in options we didn't want. I immediately told the salesman I was not paying ADM and left. I knew there was another SEL at another dealer, so we went there. We bought it for $1,000 off and $500 rebate. They gave us a good trade. They only tried to sell an extended warranty. We declined. We paid 38,991 +ttl. It's an awd with convenience group, sunroof, carpeted mats, cargo cover and bumper protector.we are not keeping the cargo cover if anyone needs it. View attachment 133 View attachment 134

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ordered a hyper white Palisade Limited AWD with beige interior today in Chicago area. There are none in stock almost anywhere. Special order is 3-4 months. Pricing as follows:
MSRP: $47890, including the only add-on - tow hitch.
Discount: -$2390
Conquest rebate: -$500
Net price: $45000 + TTL & Doc

·
Registered
2 Posts
Paid MSRP for a limited White w/black interior. I received the incentives of Conquest, 1st responder and Military. Received a 1.4 interest rate at my credit union. I sold my 2017 Santa Fe outright. CarMax offered 21,000, Texas Auto Direct offered 22,500 but a local Houston dealer beat them all at 23,000. I made 8,824 on the sale of my Santa Fe and used that as my down payment. Also all Palisade buyers check out BonusDrive.com, I have a 500 check on its way to me just for buying a Hyundai.

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
For those considering this program and you must belong to a range of specific organizations that the site will validate or invalidate for you. I was not eligible under USAA Ins, or either of my banking organizations. However I belong to AAA so I was and eligible participant. However to complete the form I had to access AAA.BonusDrive.com leaving BonusDrive.com Once on that site I started the process to complete the application for my $500 check. When I entered the zip code of the location at which I bought the car I was informed that this zip code was not included in the program. I then used my home zip code and got the same response. Finally I called AAA to find out what Zip Codes were covered by this plan. Surprise-Surprise only the State of New York is currently enrolled under the AAA membership. It is worth the effort because free money is free money.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
About this Discussion
40 Replies
35 Participants
Jam928
Hyundai Palisade Forum
We invite you to join our community to explore Hyundai release prices, reviews, specs, interior, cargo space and much more!
Full Forum Listing