Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm into leasing or financing Palisade soon and It will be really helpful if I can get some input on the prices/deals you made here in Canada.For sure they are vary from dealer to another.

·
Registered
2 Posts
63k out the door. Including the fancy 3 rows of mats, undercoating and all taxes and dealership fees. Cash sale. Calgary. Way less than the other vehicles we were cross shopping.

·
Registered
2 Posts
There’s also some incentive for financing. Probably about 2K kick backs to dealer for financing. So you could potentially get 2k of stuff thrown in if you finance. No good rates on palisade model though. And good luck trying to get a new model like this discounted. Always worth a try though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much for the info
I have a test drive tomorrow and hopefully it will work out

·
Super Moderator
754 Posts
Try to get some discounts if you finance the palisade then, when first payment is due, pay the whole thing off.
You can get the discounts that way
Ask dealer to figure out price paying cash or financing then go from there. extra savings is extra money

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Guys I made an agreement on leasing one, its a Factory order and will have to wait for 3 months

·
Super Moderator
754 Posts
Thank you Guys I made an agreement on leasing one, its a Factory order and will have to wait for 3 months
What did you order?
Wish you luck, it took us 5 months to get ours. Don't regret waiting.
Corona virus is holding up production a little

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What did you order?
Wish you luck, it took us 5 months to get ours. Don't regret waiting.
Corona virus is holding up production a little
Thank you Gene. I ordered Ultimate trim with Burgundy exterior color and Beige interior.

·
Super Moderator
754 Posts
That is a great color combo, and your would have a hard time finding one in my area.
They sell as soon as they come off the truck. Of course here it is the limited trim.
same thing as your ultimate trim.
You will enjoy it I'm sure

·
Registered
23 Posts
Was that where the price started at? Did you finance? They are going with 54199 and 2.99%. Just curious if you had success in negotiating the price.
They started at 56k. There was another listed at another dealership for 53k so they price matched for me. This was before all the Covid stuff started so I think you should be able to negotiate an even better price. I did a trade in but did finance the remainder at the 2.49 or 2.99% can't remember which for sure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks very much, they are asking 54199 but i've seen them listed a bit lower so I will try and price match as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just finalized a deal on a new Ultimate, and figured I would post details here for others to potentially benefit from. I live in southern Saskatchewan but I played dealers across Alberta and Saskatchewan against one another. It also helped that Hyundai Canada currently has a healthcare worker promotion where they are offering invoice price right off the bat, along with invoice price for any accessories, extended warranty, etc. Picked up Ultimate in Moonlight Cloud / Beige. Unfortunately, dealer I bought from had already installed a few items on it: DEFA block heater, front and rear mud guards, locking wheel lug nuts, battery blanket. Maybe $500 in extras at most, though they charge $1,695. First listing is the MSRP. I paid $57,000 all-in.

MSRP: $54,399
Freight: $1,910
Extras: $1,695
GST/PST (11% in SK): $6,380.44
Tire/Air Tax: $125
MSRP All-In Total: $64,509.44

MSRP: $54,399 (invoice: $50,941)
Freight: $1,910
Extras: $1,695
Discount: -$6,576.30
GST/PST (11% in SK): $5,647.30
Tire/Air Tax: $125
All-In Price Paid: $57,000

Yes, inflated price for the extra accessories.

So $7,509.44 in savings between MSRP and all-in price paid. For readers in the US, with the current exchange rate, that equates to roughly $42,000 USD for the equivalent Limited trim.

Looking forward to receiving the vehicle early next week!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts