Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm into leasing or financing Palisade soon and It will be really helpful if I can get some input on the prices/deals you made here in Canada.For sure they are vary from dealer to another.

·
Registered
2 Posts
63k out the door. Including the fancy 3 rows of mats, undercoating and all taxes and dealership fees. Cash sale. Calgary. Way less than the other vehicles we were cross shopping.

·
Registered
2 Posts
There’s also some incentive for financing. Probably about 2K kick backs to dealer for financing. So you could potentially get 2k of stuff thrown in if you finance. No good rates on palisade model though. And good luck trying to get a new model like this discounted. Always worth a try though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much for the info
I have a test drive tomorrow and hopefully it will work out

·
Super Moderator
427 Posts
Try to get some discounts if you finance the palisade then, when first payment is due, pay the whole thing off.
You can get the discounts that way
Ask dealer to figure out price paying cash or financing then go from there. extra savings is extra money

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Guys I made an agreement on leasing one, its a Factory order and will have to wait for 3 months

·
Super Moderator
427 Posts
Thank you Guys I made an agreement on leasing one, its a Factory order and will have to wait for 3 months
What did you order?
Wish you luck, it took us 5 months to get ours. Don't regret waiting.
Corona virus is holding up production a little

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What did you order?
Wish you luck, it took us 5 months to get ours. Don't regret waiting.
Corona virus is holding up production a little
Thank you Gene. I ordered Ultimate trim with Burgundy exterior color and Beige interior.

·
Super Moderator
427 Posts
That is a great color combo, and your would have a hard time finding one in my area.
They sell as soon as they come off the truck. Of course here it is the limited trim.
same thing as your ultimate trim.
You will enjoy it I'm sure

1 - 9 of 9 Posts